Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 318 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Modern Warefare 3 Or BattleField 3 ??

I loved both CoD MW2 back when BF Bad Company 2 was available, i bought both played both on singleplayer n multi. I preordered these too again, CoD MW3 and BF3

Quote:(10-23-2011, 07:08 PM)iWiZ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I loved both CoD MW2 back when BF Bad Company 2 was available, i bought both played both on singleplayer n multi. I preordered these too again, CoD MW3 and BF3 :smile:

same here but i had both from the beginning and CoD is just getting old its always the same but I Have To Buy Everyone That Comes Out Only Because i was There Since The Beginning

They both look good, I'm probably gonna buy both if I have enough cash.

Definatly battlefield 3 ! Well , due to never actually trying any of the COD series !
But i would say both have good qualities in gameplay & visual effects !

Quote:(10-24-2011, 04:00 PM)Lhunny Wrote:

Definatly battlefield 3 ! Well , due to never actually trying any of the COD series !
But i would say both have good qualities in gameplay & visual effects !

yea call of duty is really FUN Its Just You CAn Have the Same Fun In Call Of Duty 2 And In There Newest Release It Just Will Never Change Much

I prefer COD MW3 because I like the engine COD uses and it's being made by Infinity Ward.

I don't like BF3 because of the game engine. I gave it a try on the beta, but it didn't catch my interest.

Quote:(10-25-2011, 03:56 AM)LALO RI Wrote:

I prefer COD MW3 because I like the engine COD uses and it's being made by Infinity Ward.

I don't like BF3 because of the game engine. I gave it a try on the beta, but it didn't catch my interest.

yea cod is way more fun but once again its always the same battlefield is nice change im getting it tonight cant wait to fly jets into building because i cant fly jets in battlefield never could

Quote:(09-03-2011, 09:22 AM)Jacob Wrote:

Mw3 seems to be a mix of MW1,2 and BO

Also, MW3 you have to pay infinityward and activision to play online, on top of Microsoft(for xbl) if you use xbox

No you won't have to pay for MW3.

is the article (not adf.ly).

BF3 on the other hand, you need to redeem a code (for XBOX, idk about PSN) to pay. It's 10 bucks (800 Microsoft Points) to play multiplayer online for BF3. I don't have an article on this because they all lie but I have 2 friends who already have the game and claim that you need to pay.

I'm lending on of them the 10 bucks or will try to find a generator HAHA.

Also,
I would ONLY get MW3 because of the dim light, maps, and map structure it has very similar compared to

[which in everyone's opinion say it is the best F2P FPS out there even those who have played CoD and other big company FPS games, including myself. And guess what? It's free]

BF3 I played the beta....Eh. I mean if I had the game I guess I would play it. But it doesn't attract me enough to buy it. IMO Maze War and Doom are better than both. :lol:

IMO if you liked MW2 go with MW3. If you didn't like it so much then definitely go with BF3. If neither I suggest Brink & Sniper:Ghost Warrior. :biggrin:
Brink is excellent.

Quote:(10-27-2011, 03:17 AM)DeathRayne Wrote:

Quote: (09-03-2011, 09:22 AM)Jacob Wrote:

Mw3 seems to be a mix of MW1,2 and BO

Also, MW3 you have to pay infinityward and activision to play online, on top of Microsoft(for xbl) if you use xbox

No you won't have to pay for MW3.

is the article (not adf.ly).

BF3 on the other hand, you need to redeem a code (for XBOX, idk about PSN) to pay. It's 10 bucks (800 Microsoft Points) to play multiplayer online for BF3. I don't have an article on this because they all lie but I have 2 friends who already have the game and claim that you need to pay.

I'm lending on of them the 10 bucks or will try to find a generator HAHA.

Also,
I would ONLY get MW3 because of the dim light, maps, and map structure it has very similar compared to

[which in everyone's opinion say it is the best F2P FPS out there even those who have played CoD and other big company FPS games, including myself. And guess what? It's free]

BF3 I played the beta....Eh. I mean if I had the game I guess I would play it. But it doesn't attract me enough to buy it. IMO Maze War and Doom are better than both. :lol:

IMO if you liked MW2 go with MW3. If you didn't like it so much then definitely go with BF3. If neither I suggest Brink & Sniper:Ghost Warrior. :biggrin:
Brink is excellent.
im sure that all you gotta do is buy the game and you can play what is this pay to play bs? yea pay for the game so you can play it

Quote:(10-27-2011, 05:38 PM)wallykillaz Wrote:

im sure that all you gotta do is buy the game and you can play what is this pay to play bs? yea pay for the game so you can play it

What?