Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 647 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Modules Error in Prestashop Admin Panel

There is no modules installed line UPS but still getting errors.

Errors:

**Error found : CData section not finished The UPS module can handle the shipping via UPS Ge in must_have_module_list.xml file.

Error found : Premature end of data in tag description line 1 in must_have_module_list.xml file.

Error found : Premature end of data in tag module line 1 in must_have_module_list.xml file.

Error found : Premature end of data in tag modules line 1 in must_have_module_list.xml file.**

That error refers to a dependency of other installed module. Anyway, the problem is a wrong structure of the XML. So, find this XML file inside all your "modules" folder. When you find it (probably inside an old unistalled module) just rename it or delete it.

Good luck

I have try my own step, and it's successfull.

1. Open file must_have_module_list.xml (you can find in folder xampp/htdocs/prestashop/config/xml/) by using notepad or other soft to edit code
note : backup the file before editting, for anticipation.
2. delete texts after code /modules> (location : in the end of the codes)
3. and then save.
4. I found it's working.
5. Ok, let's try.

The above error occurred in two ways,i.e

1. Error in while login in admin.
Answer:

a->Rename your own customize module if you have add any others modules.

b->Remove two files i.e(`default_country_modules_list.xml`, `must_have_modules_list.xml`) from your config/xml folder, please make sure backup these two files before removing.

2. Error in Admin panel in module section. Answer: Only Remove two files i.e(`default_country_modules_list.xml`, `must_have_modules_list.xml`) from your `config/xml` folder,please make sure backup these two files before removing.

I hope above are help full to you.

Thanks.

Try this

Just rename the below mention both file files:

default_country_modules_list.xml
must_have_modules_list.xml

and reload the page. Now you can access the admin panel.

I had the same problem , I solved by going to config/xml file

deleted all the files and rebuild the app everything should work :

reference from prestashop docs.

> It would seem an error occurred while those XML files were being downloaded from PrestaShop and they got cut off. Just delete those XML files from the config/xml directory and they should be redownloaded.

try delete `must_have_module_list.xml` (in *xampp/htdocs/prestashop/config/xml/* folder)