Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 348 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Monetizing help

Guys i have a book review,exam tips and stuff,education related site site(1 year old) which i haven't monetized and not really worked on.I get a daily dose of around 200 organic visits a day(No seo no anything).Working on seo and some really neat content now! So i thought why not give it a new life. So even after some thinking i'm not getting any pretty idea on how to monetize it other than amazon affiliate links to those books. Is it the only option i have ? Any other monetizing ideas?

you can try with adsense to start monetizing

Hey
You can start from amazon links ,meanwhile you can rewrite some other books and sell them ,PLR maybe :)
adsense is a good idea too ,but in my opinion it low income source for 200 visitors,wait for more and then put adsense.
Get some books (PLR) or outsource ,write reviews ,sell.
Set some mailing service to get mail list grow,after a while you can send to your mail list about new and recommended books and sell ofc.
Focus on traffic :)
Set facebook page ,send traffic :P
Have a great Day :)

make an ebook about exam tips and start selling it on your site. Its now your own product :)