Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 307 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Monsters Inc & My Neighbor Totoro Art

[Image: c0301d99d0eb453e83ace35f248cb584.png]
Studio Ghibli posted this really sweet crossover with Monsters Inc on their Twitter account last Thursday (see above). There seems to be a nod between Pixar and Studio Ghibli, as apparently Totoro makes a cameo in Toy Story 3 as well.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Shame it isn't high resolution. Makes sense the best artists are friends.

Quote:(05-22-2021, 09:14 PM)Oni Wrote:

Shame it isn't high resolution. Makes sense the best artists are friends.

Yeah, I was hoping for a better one, but I can only find screenshots of the original tweet.

thats pretty cute, I would love to see a mashup or crossover between the 2

Quote:(05-23-2021, 02:23 AM)demonboy Wrote:

thats pretty cute, I would love to see a mashup or crossover between the 2 :smile:

I've never actually seen the second Monsters Inc and there's till loads of studio ghibli films I want to watch. Even so, I still think that would be such a great mashup haha.

Animation studios will often hide refrences and easter eggs into thier movies. If my memory serves you can find the famous Utah Teapot in almost every pixar film, for example.

Quote:(05-23-2021, 05:12 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Animation studios will often hide refrences and easter eggs into thier movies. If my memory serves you can find the famous Utah Teapot in almost every pixar film, for example.

A113, as well. Not as hidden, as they talk about it now.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(05-23-2021, 05:12 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

I swear, you literally can't get through a Pixar film without some kind of reference xD I enjoy it though!

Good idea would be a nice crossover. This would definitely be humorous .

Studio Ghibli rocks collaborating with Pixar, expecting more great anime's from them. Hollywood here we come.