Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 886 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
More than 50 3DS Max Tutorials

Contents:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

I've been collecting these from about 3 years now.
Enjoy. :smile:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Thanks a lot i really need this :smile:!

No problem. I'll be uploading videos too. Half-way on the uploads currently. :p

do they have one for human bone weighting :c?

Bones don't have weight in MAX? Or you mean Skinning?

skinning i suck so hard at it well beyond the pelvis like arms and hand head and face or breast rigging is fail for me :/ and bones pro could only go so far for me

Ty, Im very noob with GFX, so ty very much for this

Quote:(02-27-2011, 08:34 AM)roland714 Wrote:

skinning i suck so hard at it well beyond the pelvis like arms and hand head and face or breast rigging is fail for me :/ and bones pro could only go so far for me

You have to use Flex for the wobbly parts, morph for the head, rest is done by skinning.
Skinning is easy, just give each bone its exact area.

Quote:(02-28-2011, 06:58 AM)Coder-san Wrote:

Quote: (02-27-2011, 08:34 AM)roland714 Wrote:

You have to use Flex for the wobbly parts, morph for the head, rest is done by skinning.
Skinning is easy, just give each bone its exact area.

man i hate moving vertices to make facial expressions >.< im familiar with the morph modifier but augh.. i dunno bones seem more fun to play with in the end