Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 534 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Movie/Tv Streaming site

Glad to see you are getting this up again.
I remember when you first started this site :noh:

I was there to help you find the right software lol.
I could possibly advertise for you.

Quote:(09-08-2015, 01:39 PM)Paradise Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Glad to see you are getting this up again.
I remember when you first started this site :noh:

I was there to help you find the right software lol.
I could possibly advertise for you.
I am trying to find time to get it going is the hard thing at the moment.
But, I know you can help. Just need help getting it going since obviously I don't have the most time for the next few months

I am changing the direction of the site. And, with that I need 1-2 people to start to make changes and improve things. You will be considered co-owners. Prodit will eventually come in I just gotta sort things out first. If you're interested and motivated for a couple hours of the day then you can easily help out. REPLY OR PM ME

Quote:(09-19-2015, 07:22 PM)Yeezy Wrote:

I am changing the direction of the site. And, with that I need 1-2 people to start to make changes and improve things. You will be considered co-owners. Prodit will eventually come in I just gotta sort things out first. If you're interested and motivated for a couple hours of the day then you can easily help out. REPLY OR PM ME

Even though you may not wanna do business, I can help with any bugs and design changes.
I'm always up for that.

Also, PM me.

Quote:(09-19-2015, 09:47 PM)Paradise Wrote:

Quote: (09-19-2015, 07:22 PM)Yeezy Wrote:

Even though you may not wanna do business, I can help with any bugs and design changes.
I'm always up for that.

Also, PM me.

Obviously I will always do business with you and to try to help you. Just gotta take it more serious is all

Quote:(09-19-2015, 09:47 PM)Paradise Wrote:

I'm always up for that.

Also, PM me.

nigga do you even know php?

Quote:(09-19-2015, 11:42 PM)Ami Wrote:

Quote: (09-19-2015, 09:47 PM)Paradise Wrote:

I'm always up for that.

Also, PM me.

nigga, help if u know anything

U only are in need of PHP devs?

Quote:(09-19-2015, 11:42 PM)Ami Wrote:

Quote: (09-19-2015, 09:47 PM)Paradise Wrote:

I'm always up for that.

Also, PM me.

yes.
a little... not too advanced

Quote:(09-20-2015, 01:07 AM)Oxyrus Wrote:

U only are in need of PHP devs?

No, anyone