Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 650 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Movie or series to watch?

Kind of bored want to watch a good movie or series, any recommendations?

Moved from The Lounge forum to Movies & TV.

Peaky blinders. Worth watching

Quote:(05-18-2022, 08:34 AM)Haustejj Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Ooh I've still not seen this! I do fully intend to watch it, though.

@

Are there any genres or themes you're more interested in? Then we could come up with some better recommendations. Or you could mention some things you've watched that you really enjoyed?

Been watching Ozark. Opposite side of the coin when compared to Breaking Bad, but good show.

You can watch korean drama. My favourite 5 drama and recommendation:
1. The Heirs(school)
2. Boys Over Flowers(school)
3. My Name(crime)
4. Crash Landing on You(romantic)
5. Descendants of the Sun(romantic)(must watch)

All of these are my favorite

Quote:(02-19-2022, 04:47 PM)Thyristor Wrote:

Kind of bored want to watch a good movie or series, any recommendations?
If you want to watch something but have no idea what, everything is easy when you subscribe to platforms like Apple TV or Netflix. My favorite is Apple TV, and I always find something to watch there. Recently, I became obsessed with this tv series called Tehran, and I hope theTehran Season 3 will be available as soon as possible. Moreover, I saw some speculation on this platform

about the new season being canceled, but I hope that's not going to happen; if you have time, you should watch it!

I'm a massive horror freak, so if that's what you're after I might be able to scratch an itch.
Movies:
House of 1000 Corpses
Terrifier
Willy's Wonderland (Fuckin Nick Cage glory)
Terrorvision
TV/1 Anime:
Junji Ito Collection (Even if you don't like anime, just give this shit a watch because honestly it's so amazing, giving justice where visual novels and manga cannot. Terrifying themes, not cringe VA'ing even in the dub, solid all around.)
Channel Zero (Pretty meh, but badass if you're an avid creepypasta fan)
The River (2012 SyFy horror show, not seen it in a while but I remember it quite fondly being a youngster)

This is all I can think of for now, but if you want anymore feel free to ask. I purposefully left out anything too risque like A certain eastern european film and various faux snuff films but I know lots so lmk if you want names lmao.

Quote: (06-21-2022, 12:41 AM)Oni Wrote:

Been watching Ozark. Opposite side of the coin when compared to Breaking Bad, but good show.
I've heard a lot of good things about Ozark, your post here has inspired me to force my gf to binge it with me so ty <3

Quote:(05-18-2022, 08:34 AM)Haustejj Wrote:

This ^ A great watch!

Also, i hope you already know The Boys

I am also very poor in identification.