Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 185 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Movie recomendation

The raid redemption is a banger film would recommend

If you like comedy, Top Secret is a classic

Quote:(12-02-2022, 12:51 AM)Selmavw Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If you like comedy, Top Secret is a classic
Watched It many years ago.

An oldie, but definitely a goodie.

Quote:(12-03-2022, 12:12 PM)jasonukirov Wrote:

Recently I watched an old horror movie. It's called Galaxy of Terror. A motley crew of space explorers gets together and sets off for a distant planet to rescue a crashed spaceship. When they arrive at the planet, they find the wreckage of the ship, but no survivors. They also discover a mysterious pyramid not far from the crash site. It turns out that the pyramid hides a dark and sinister secret. It has the ability to read your mind and then embody your worst fears and kill you with them. The crew members are killed one by one in increasingly inventive ways, the most memorable of which is raping a woman and then killing her with a giant maggot.
Was going to watch It, and look forward to how things unfold.

Thanks for ruining the entire movie.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I recommend Wardogs (2016).

Somebody recently recommended me that viking movie "The Northman.' They said that shit was WILD but that's if you're into that sort of thing. Personally I like well rounded flicks like 'Once Apon A Time In Hollywood.' Or a good ol' comedy like 'The Nice Guys.'

I'm recommend Scary Movie (2000).

EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE
try this one!