Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 471 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Mr. Robot Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Spoilers warning - Don't scroll down if you haven't watched
--------------------------------

This is a thread for discussing Mr. Robot.

We can do streams and shit too.

Last episode was fucking insane, with every FBI agent getting shot except Dom (how convenient) and Elliot getting his ass kicked by Roy's cronies. Turns out he's an asshole, who knew?

Love how they're bringing in decentralized currency and more shit with the darknet this season, it's fuckin' insane.

I mean, I hope he fucks up Roy's shit bad but hacking the FBI is going to be interesting. Kind of expecting the blonde chick to get caught

Quote:(08-05-2016, 08:01 PM)insidious15 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Love how they're bringing in decentralized currency and more shit with the darknet this season, it's fuckin' insane.

I mean, I hope he fucks up Roy's shit bad but hacking the FBI is going to be interesting. Kind of expecting the blonde chick to get caught

I love the easter eggs too, if you watched the aftershow stream you'd know the IP addresses on the screen in the show actually go to the places in the show. Like the IP for the Midland City darknet server actually goes to a Linode box that mimics the site from the show.
Nice right?

Quote:(08-05-2016, 08:03 PM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 08:01 PM)insidious15 Wrote:

I love the easter eggs too, if you watched the aftershow stream you'd know the IP addresses on the screen in the show actually go to the places in the show. Like the IP for the Midland City darknet server actually goes to a Linode box that mimics the site from the show.
Nice right?

Yeah you can tell the directors/writers for the show really put alot of work into realism. Which is really awesome considering the horrors hollywood created surrounding hacker culture.

They have tidbits in the HTML code for the whoismrrobot site, which is a kickass site in itself

Quote:(08-05-2016, 08:19 PM)insidious15 Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 08:03 PM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 08:01 PM)insidious15 Wrote:

Nice right?

Yeah you can tell the directors/writers for the show really put alot of work into realism. Which is really awesome considering the horrors hollywood created surrounding hacker culture.

They have tidbits in the HTML code for the whoismrrobot site, which is a kickass site in itself

They pay out the ass for consultants, and that's the best investment USA has ever made ever.

I seriously need to rewatch this. I watched for a while then stopped (I assume end of season?). But for some bizarre reason I just can't seem to recall anything about the show. It's the strangest thing.

Quote:(08-05-2016, 10:31 PM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 10:23 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I seriously need to rewatch this. I watched for a while then stopped (I assume end of season?). But for some bizarre reason I just can't seem to recall anything about the show. It's the strangest thing.

Season 2 has much longer episodes and the plot progresses much quicker and with greater detail. You will love it.

My full time job finishes next week. I have soooo much to catch up on.

Quote:(08-05-2016, 10:23 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Season 2 has much longer episodes and the plot progresses much quicker and with greater detail. You will love it.

Quote:(08-05-2016, 10:35 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 10:31 PM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 10:23 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

My full time job finishes next week. I have soooo much to catch up on.

By next week you'll have 6 episodes of season 2 to watch and possibly a full rewatch of season 1 for good measure

I heard from 1-2 others it was a bit skiddy. Do you have any examples of where it isn't, since you've consistently suggested otherwise?