Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 471 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Mr. Robot Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Quote:(08-06-2016, 05:15 AM)Axari Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-06-2016, 04:37 AM)meow Wrote:

The technical part of the show really isn't bad, but I stopped watching after the 2nd episodes because the way Elliot looks and speaks all the time is just fucking annoying as balls.

I kind of forced myself through the first season, but I have learned to love Elliot's monotonous personality.

Literally had the same problem when I started watching it, too. Elliot was the human incarnation of /r9k and the blonde chicks boyfriend the human incarnation of a normie. I mean, even his name was fucking Chad (or was it Brad?)

All that was missing was Elliot to scream ree when he was crying in the corner of his apartment that one time

After a few episodes, though, I got used to it and loved the show for what it is.

Last night's episode was fucking insane.
I was under the impression Elliot was just making up him getting beat up in his head but NOPE! IT WAS REAL!
The 80's sitcom thing was an interesting touch too. Glad to see Elliot and his psychological image of his father finally are friends though.

Nobody has talked about Mr. Robot in a while. Last's night episode was fucking insane, Cisco got shot directly in the face. The cinematography was so simple but amazing.

Here's the clip:

؜؜ ؜
؜؜ ؜
؜؜ ؜
؜؜ ؜
؜؜ ؜؜؜ ؜؜؜ ؜؜؜ ؜

This Is my kind of movie.

My friends say It's excellent viewing, however I don't have the time to watch It. Those who have/do watch It, on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, what's your rating?

Quote:(09-10-2016, 02:55 PM)mothered Wrote:

This Is my kind of movie.

My friends say It's excellent viewing, however I don't have the time to watch It. Those who have/do watch It, on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, what's your rating?

8, it's the most realistic hacking show I've ever watched.

Quote:(09-10-2016, 08:58 PM)Axi Wrote:

I may have to allocate some time to watch It.

I'd love to see just how accurate their hacker parlance Is, meaning their terminology and methodologies used pertaining to hacking. Thanks for your feedback.

Quote:(09-11-2016, 03:21 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (09-10-2016, 08:58 PM)Axi Wrote:

I may have to allocate some time to watch It.

I'd love to see just how accurate their hacker parlance Is, meaning their terminology and methodologies used pertaining to hacking. Thanks for your feedback.

I'd definitely say it's an 8-9.

The hacking in it is extremely realistic, although if you're nitpicky enough you'll find some fakes in it. Like in one episode they used a made-up tool I think.

Even the made-up tools, however, follow some kind of semblence of reality, though.

it's a great refresher from building a GUI in visualbasic and pinging the mainframe with 5 keyboards.

Quote:(09-11-2016, 05:13 AM)insidious15 Wrote:

I'd definitely say it's an 8-9.

The hacking in it is extremely realistic, although if you're nitpicky enough you'll find some fakes in it. Like in one episode they used a made-up tool I think.

As with all movies hacking-related, they'd have to base them on realistic terms as much as possible.

You're yet another person who has rated It highly. I appreciate your response, thank you.