Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 705 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
My AliExpress Dropshipping Journey

Hi Yaros,

Want to know how you handle tracking of orders. Since you order on behalf of your customer. Do they get your tracking url or aliexpress. If they get your tracking url then how you make sure product is tracked correctly.

Quote:(12-15-2017 04:06 PM)jhakasseo Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi Yaros,

Want to know how you handle tracking of orders. Since you order on behalf of your customer. Do they get your tracking url or aliexpress. If they get your tracking url then how you make sure product is tracked correctly.

My plugin is integrated with 17track service that provides all necessary tracking data for my clients.

Hi, I have purchased your plugin can I use it with iPage hosting. Can your other plugins like social rabbit work with iPage hosting, because I need to purchase your website setup service and social rabbit. Pls check and get back to me. Or i can give you my iPage hosting login details for you to check it. Pls is urgent

Quote:(12-27-2017 08:17 PM)Yaros Wrote:

Quote: (12-15-2017 04:06 PM)jhakasseo Wrote:

Hi Yaros,

My plugin is integrated with 17track service that provides all necessary tracking data for my clients.

But that is for your clients who bought product on your website. How you make make synergy between aliexpress and your website tracking or you have someone who check manually and do the changes on website?

Hi Yaros,

I'm interested in your plugin,

PM sent, please check

Thanks

Quote:(01-01-2018 11:51 AM)sirchief Wrote:

Hi, I have purchased your plugin can I use it with iPage hosting. Can your other plugins like social rabbit work with iPage hosting, because I need to purchase your website setup service and social rabbit. Pls check and get back to me. Or i can give you my iPage hosting login details for you to check it. Pls is urgent

Hi Yaros, is my question too hard to answer?

Quote:(01-05-2018 01:17 AM)sirchief Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2018 11:51 AM)sirchief Wrote:

Hi Yaros, is my question too hard to answer?

Sorry for late response, yes, it will work fine with iPage.