Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 705 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
My AliExpress Dropshipping Journey

keep us update on your journey mate

Following this thread ...

In the below image, it was found list of item.
In which version it is available.. ??

[Image: NBxygEs.png]

Quote:(07-28-2015 12:48 PM)arkanth Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Following this thread ...

In the below image, it was found list of item.
In which version it is available.. ??

There is no any versions now for building dropshipping sites in the market.

2 week promoting aliexpress = $67.56 maybe will buy a domain after i received the payment.

Keep Going ...

Quote:(07-28-2015 06:39 PM)freelander Wrote:

2 week promoting aliexpress = $67.56 maybe will buy a domain after i received the payment.

Would be great to hear how the site traffic and sales are doing after the first week of your site Yaros (Y)

Yaros, how can I build a site like yours? Do you sell the plugin? Can you give guidance?

Yaros, the plugin does all this appearance?! Which WP theme are you using?

Quote:(07-29-2015 01:03 AM)WaRp3d Wrote:

Would be great to hear how the site traffic and sales are doing after the first week of your site Yaros (Y)

I have not launched advertising campaigns yet. I need to connect credit cards payment option first and then start promoting my site. I will share all financial stats wit you later.

Quote: (07-29-2015 07:55 PM)elenisofikiti Wrote:

Yaros, how can I build a site like yours? Do you sell the plugin? Can you give guidance?

This dropshipping site uses the solution based on the platform of AliPlugin. However there is no possibility to build dropshipping sites with AliPlugin, only affiliate ones.

I am not sure when I can release a dropshipping version of the plugin. There are a lot of things needed to be optimized before pushing it to the market. It searches and imports products well from AliExpress but there is still much manual work need to be done in order to build such dropshipping store.

I think in nearest feature I will offer a custom dropshipping store service and then will release a dropshipping plugin.

Quote: (07-29-2015 11:05 PM)vbnitz Wrote:

Yaros, the plugin does all this appearance?! Which WP theme are you using?

Yes, the plugin and this theme (that I developed myself from scratch) does all this appearance. However, some icons, header images and logo are needed to be designed and placed manually.

Some SEO aspects:

1. Before choosing main categories for my site, I use Google Adwords to find good keywords in selected niche. As a result all names of my categories are in line with chosen keywords. (For example: category name “Harry Potter wands” = “Harry Potter wands” keyword that has 40,500 monthly searches according to Google Adwords.

2. I am using Senuke software for social bookmarking. It helps to index site well and get stable pages on Google.

3. I write and place a unique article (3000 symbols) on the home page above footer.

4. I write and place a unique article with necessary keywords (2000 symbols) on each category page. For each article I make unique title placing it in H2 tag. It is important that this title (H2) should be different from the name of the category (H1).

5. Using special software (usually WebSite Auditor) I do SEO audit for all my pages to find out if:
- I have any errors in the code;
- robots.txt created and setup properly;
- there are any pages with 404 error;
- a site has any broken links;
- all meta tags are written correctly;
- all pages are mobile friendly.