Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 556 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
My Dynamic Sig

I really love ImageMagick... but it's not really documented for PHP. You really just have to learn it by reading the class reflections and experimenting. This code is not optimal because I really only have a narrow self taught understanding of ImageMagick.

This code demonstrates how to create an image with gradient background, push an existing image as a foreground fill, manipulate font attributes, write to the image, clone an image, set opacity, and how to push a watermark over an image, and output it to the browser.

I used my sig as an example because I really needed a sig, and I was able to demonstrate majority of the core functionality of the Imagick classes that would be used in every day use all in a nice little package of my sig. The only thing really missing is how to thumbnail, and that can be done with a single line of code.

If anyone has any questions as to how the Imagick class itself functions just let me know and I'll try to come up with an answer for you. I'm learning the functionality of this suite of classes by use of PHP Reflection.

Okay, enough rambling, here's the code:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Thanks! gonna use it =)

Can you please make some tut with it ?

Great code... I like it !

Quote:(08-02-2011, 08:57 PM)Shining White Holmse Wrote:

Can you please make some tut with it ? :smile:

What exactly are you looking for as far as a tut?