Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 463 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
My First "SE"

Just thought I'd share my first "SE", (In quotes, because its barely one). I am a bassist, I ordered a new set of strings for Christmas because they haven't been changed since I bought the bass, So I bought a set of d'addario EXL165-5 from amazon, Got them, Decided I liked them and emailed d'addario customer service telling them I bought a set online and It was missing a string, They sent out a full set of new strings today! Somewhat proud of myself, Will Definitely try this with some other things. Wish me luck!

Kicking off your very first SE with success, will certainly boost your confidence level. In fact, judging by your reply, I can see that It already has.

Well done, congrats.

Congrats the 1st one is always exciting

Quote:(12-29-2020, 03:07 AM)Seriium Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Just thought I'd share my first "SE", (In quotes, because its barely one). I am a bassist, I ordered a new set of strings for Christmas because they haven't been changed since I bought the bass, So I bought a set of d'addario EXL165-5 from amazon, Got them, Decided I liked them and emailed d'addario customer service telling them I bought a set online and It was missing a string, They sent out a full set of new strings today! Somewhat proud of myself, Will Definitely try this with some other things. Wish me luck!

You did good. Not a high priced item, worked directly with the company and the company has good CS.

You can return the set you got from Amazon and get your money back if you haven't already. Unless you need both ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Most companies will do this for you, especially if you mention you got them on Amazon and they have some what of Amazon presence. Amazon reviews and ratings are important for such sellers.

Quote:(12-29-2020, 06:41 AM)taptap Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You can return the set you got from Amazon and get your money back if you haven't already.
Good thought.

An (Indirect) double-dip on the first SE, would be nice.