Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 908 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
My (Frooxius') gallery

Hey dude, thy're quite good

thanks for sharing =D

Cool but takes a long time to load lol

cool gallery :biggrin: and i like the pizza one as well HAHA! xD

Did u draw or u use a program

Thank you all ^_^'

bspro: (about that question) Both actually :lol: I have TabletPC with a Wacom tablet integrated into the screen (and stylus-pen with pressure sensitivity of course) so I launched an program (I usually use GIMP2) and drew it by hand the same way I would draw on paper, however I also utilized advantages of the software - various digital brushes, masks, filters, layers and such.

really loved them... your the best GFX i ever saw no joke.

PS: what font you used in [Image: tigman_by_frooxius-d3ljvl3.png] ?

1234hotmaster: Thanks ^_^'

The font is Quartz MS Regular, I think it was installed with MS Office or something like that. Do you want it?

I recommend

[To see links please register here]

- amazing rich gallery of free fonts, including many similar to the Quartz MS Regular. :-)

Thanks man! really appreciated

Jeez man!... o.O

you could live by making cartoons !

oh my gosh!! dude, you're pretty darn good!! i wish i could have talents like this