Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 440 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
My OSRS Account

Hi,

Does anyone here in the Sinisterly community play OSRS (Old School RuneScape) or the original RS (RuneScape 3)?

I play OSRS, but not RS 3 - I stopped playing the original RS in 2011, and started to play OSRS when it got released in 2013 (I can't believe it has been almost 4 years since it was released - time sure flies very quickly).

I don't play very much, as I'm a very busy person, and when I do have free time to myself, I don't waste it on gaming. I personally would like to play it a little more often though.

In all honesty, I probably have a month or so time spent online since the creation of my account, which has been almost 4 years.
[Image: wCvn48r.png]
I've currently only been training F2P skills, however, I do plan on beginning to train P2P skills in the near future, as well as go for the quest cape - I dislike questing, but having all quests completed would be really cool...The quest cape and its emote are both really awesome too!

I'm currently training my melee stats for a bit at Sand Crabs.

My most recent achievements were 90 Cooking and 75 Prayer.

I'll post/bump whenever I feel I've achieved something!

I play RS3. Just hit 122 combat and 99 attack on my main (after about 40 days playtime).

Quote:(12-28-2016, 02:07 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I play RS3. Just hit 122 combat and 99 attack on my main (after about 40 days playtime).

Congratulations!

I may have to come and check out RS 3 some time soon, the recent changes over the past few years really interests me. NXT looks epic!

I may be going to RuneFest next year also.

Quote:(12-28-2016, 02:12 AM)Cinephile Wrote:

Quote: (12-28-2016, 02:07 AM)Oni Wrote:

Congratulations!

I may have to come and check out RS 3 some time soon, the recent changes over the past few years really interests me. NXT looks epic!

I may be going to RuneFest next year also. :tongue:

Some people like the newer graphics, some don't. Either way, it's not hard to put the settings on low (and it'll look the same). NXT is awesome, since they swapped to C++.

I'm pretty damn new to Runescape so I actually started with RS3 and haven't got much interest in OSRS (there's no nostalgia for me since I never played it when I was young).

It would be awesome if you wanted to play with us on RS3. I've spent a lot of time playing it lately. Well, by my standards anyway - Oni is a legend who gets over a million xp each day I believe >.>