Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 657 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
My android battery draing so fast even on off screen

Quote:(12-15-2020, 12:02 PM)thuxtk Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-15-2020, 09:06 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-14-2020, 07:57 PM)thuxtk Wrote:

Been having some similar problems with my phone, it doesn't even manage to last an entire day and I use it on minimum brightness.
That's typical of phones that're a number of years old.

How long have you had yours?

7 - 8 months, I have a Motorola G7.

Quote: (12-15-2020, 08:50 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (12-14-2020, 07:57 PM)thuxtk Wrote:

Been having some similar problems with my phone, it doesn't even manage to last an entire day and I use it on minimum brightness.

just replace it boi.

It hasn't been even over a year of use and its already draining the battery so idk, kinda broke currently to actually get a new decent one lol

its under warranty so you can claim it boi , my phone was 3 years long so it need battery replace....

Quote:(12-15-2020, 12:02 PM)thuxtk Wrote:

It hasn't been even over a year of use and its already draining the battery so idk, kinda broke currently to actually get a new decent one lol
That doesn't seem right.

When my phone was around 12 months old, the battery lasted almost a couple of days- with phone calls and moderate online navigation. The same applies to my work friends who own both Android and iOS devices.

Quote:(12-15-2020, 03:36 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-15-2020, 12:02 PM)thuxtk Wrote:

That doesn't seem right.

When my phone was around 12 months old, the battery lasted almost a couple of days- with phone calls and moderate online navigation. The same applies to my work friends who own both Android and iOS devices.

i can guess why my asus battery life get dead so fast in 2 year , because i buyed this phone to play heavy games like pubg ... i used to play alot 3-5 hr with friend and my friend was telling me that pubg give impact to battery , now i realized games like pubg , cod playing for long -long hour will definitely make your battery life dead one day.

Quote:(12-29-2020, 08:04 AM)fsociety Wrote:

i can guess why my asus battery life get dead so fast in 2 year , because i buyed this phone to play heavy games like pubg ... i used to play alot 3-5 hr with friend and my friend was telling me that pubg give impact to battery , now i realized games like pubg , cod playing for long -long hour will definitely make your battery life dead one day.
2 years sounds about right.

I've had a couple of phones that started losing battery life In that time frame, both with non-Intensive tasks performed and also looking after the battery's health.

Turn off background sync, check if any apps are eating your RAM in the bg, and try to recall if you’ve installed any shady APKs . If nothing try a factory reset and see how it goes.

Definitely can vouch for Trilly's answer

You could try freezing apps that you aren’t using to reduce your RAM consumption

The OP Is banned and given the nature of his opening post, this thread serves no purpose.

Closed.