Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 438 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
My favorite domain registrar services for 2020

A domain name registrar is a company that manages the reservation of Internet domain names. A domain name registrar must be accredited by a generic top-level domain (gTLD) registry or a country code top-level domain (ccTLD) registry.

View list

[To see links please register here]

Excellent list.

I find that

are quite competitive with their prices. Personally, I use GoDaddy which serves me very well Indeed.

These two are good.

njal.la/
silentregister.com/

Quote:(04-25-2020, 04:46 AM)SeychellesTorGuardNode Wrote:

These two are good.

njal.la/
silentregister.com/

The second one has captured my Interest.

How reliable Is It In terms of uptime?

Quote:(04-25-2020, 04:27 AM)mothered Wrote:

Excellent list.

I find that

are quite competitive with their prices. Personally, I use GoDaddy which serves me very well Indeed.

Will be adding name.com to the list. Thanks

Njalla - Very usefull, allow registration via email or jabber. Has own onion address and accepts crypto. Added.

SilentRegiter.com - Reminds me of my first website, a select box at front and a menu at the left. Added.

Quote:(04-25-2020, 06:03 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-25-2020, 04:46 AM)SeychellesTorGuardNode Wrote:

These two are good.

njal.la/
silentregister.com/

silentregister could be a FBI honeypot, it doesnt support HTTPS so I doubt its secure. But it does have whois guard.

I saw a Fake Bitcoin TUmbler phisher using silentregister so I assumed they are a 'hands off' sort of resgister, so you can host phishing pages domain names with them is my conclusion.

Quote:(04-25-2020, 06:32 PM)SeychellesTorGuardNode Wrote:

Quote: (04-25-2020, 06:03 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-25-2020, 04:46 AM)SeychellesTorGuardNode Wrote:

These two are good.

njal.la/
silentregister.com/

silentregister could be a FBI honeypot, it doesnt support HTTPS so I doubt its secure. But it does have whois guard.

I saw a Fake Bitcoin TUmbler phisher using silentregister so I assumed they are a 'hands off' sort of resgister, so you can host phishing pages domain names with them is my conclusion.
Interesting, I'll have to research It.

Thanks for your feedback.

List updated...

View list

Register.to - Get 5% off your next domain .TO purchase, use promo code: 5off-Flhqz2a -