Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 307 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
My first thread design

*Note: I am not experienced with designing, please give tips on how to improve it. :blush:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Quote:(10-09-2016, 01:00 PM)Zaiken Wrote:

lacks information such as what the website is called or perhaps i'm being stupid.

Thanks.

It was made for a friend of mine on another forum. I don't know if you ever heard of the term Social Engineering, but you don't need websites and such. It's just Amazon.

lacks information such as what the website is called or perhaps i'm being stupid.

In terms of design, you might want to adjust the text size (for example the right box, the top text is way to big compared to bottom text) and make alignment cleaner inside the boxes.

Pretty decent thread design.

Looks pretty good, though you can tell you just took an image and copied it for the little black and blue diagonal stripes.
[Image: ypmeam.png]

You overuse the Truck vector a bit too much, you could try to add a drop shadow to give more definition to the boxes where information is, you could work on some of the text 'bubbles'. Try to keep padding fairly similar.
[Image: pvindl.png]

Thanks, I'll add that to the thread and post the outcomes! The truck vector refers to Amazon delivery and has a sign of each section, such as countries: a globe.

Quote:(10-09-2016, 07:03 PM)Hero Wrote:

Thanks, I'll add that to the thread and post the outcomes! The truck vector refers to Amazon delivery and has a sign of each section, such as countries: a globe.

I noticed, try finding other things that can take the place of it, or find a way to lessen the amount of sections thus lessening the amount it's seen. And remove the black from the inner sign on the trucks:
[Image: iaqahh.png] [Image: rqcqdu.png]

Also, you should think about adding a section where it displays what all is needed when requesting a refund.

*Off-topic: I used the guy and the refund went through in less than 15 minutes when I gave him my info. If he ever signs up on here he's got my vouch.

It's actually quite nice. Good job.

The alignment is needs a lot of work, the truck vector is over used, the font size seems odd in some places

More on the alignment and such

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.