Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 307 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
My illustrations

Quote:(08-12-2016, 07:18 PM)Crovus Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-12-2016, 03:09 PM)devindixon Wrote:

Dude seriously... It's "INSTAGRAM".
They lower the quality of any photo. Doesn't matter what type of Image you post.

Stop trying to find flaws on an Instagram photo...

Getting really annoying.

You seriously need to grow up. Instagram doesn't lower the resolutions, you just didn't make your illustrations optimized for Instagram. I even acknowledge that it was because of the service's earlier. If you meet the requirements, then no compression is done to your images. Hence why people who do it at professionally have smooth looking, high rez images on the media. Learn how to learn. (Wow, that sentence was stupid to say, even by my standards.) Though that note still stands, don't use Photoshop and try to mimic vector art, use Illustrator and create vector art.

Oops. I got busy in the real world.
Actually Instagram does lower the quality no matter what. They need space.

How do you grow up when your already grown up?
And how do you learn to learn?

Oh and one thing... How do you even Anime? <3

Quote: (08-12-2016, 05:28 PM)Bubble Wrote:

Quote: (08-12-2016, 09:44 AM)Crovus Wrote:

Well at least these doesn't seem to be using completely stolen resources. So that is a step up from your last try at exposure. There are only two real "issues" I see with these though. First being that they all seem to use the exact same stock for the star sky, which becomes repetitive and boring after 2 images. The second is the downright awful resolution on them. (Though that last part might just be Instagram's fault.) I mean if you look at it in a full view.

On a another note, you stated you used Adobe Photoshop. I'd highly suggest that you'd use Adobe Illustrator instead. Seeing how Vector bases are better than pixel bases for pieces such as these.

They lower the quality of any photo. Doesn't matter what type of Image you post.

Getting really annoying.

Here's how to get the best quality so instagram does little to no compression.

Max image resolution: 1080×1080
Max file size: 120kb
Resolution: 72PPI

Tip: If you need help getting your image compressed below 120kb without quality loss, use this site

I've tried that method. It made my photos go from diarrhea to diarrhea explosion.

Oh one thing... How do you even bubble? :hearts:

Quote:(08-19-2016, 04:47 AM)devindixon Wrote:

Quote: (08-12-2016, 07:18 PM)Crovus Wrote:

Getting really annoying.

You seriously need to grow up. Instagram doesn't lower the resolutions, you just didn't make your illustrations optimized for Instagram. I even acknowledge that it was because of the service's earlier. If you meet the requirements, then no compression is done to your images. Hence why people who do it at professionally have smooth looking, high rez images on the media. Learn how to learn. (Wow, that sentence was stupid to say, even by my standards.) Though that note still stands, don't use Photoshop and try to mimic vector art, use Illustrator and create vector art.

Oh and one thing... How do you even Anime? <3

Quote: (08-12-2016, 05:28 PM)Bubble Wrote:

Quote: (08-12-2016, 09:44 AM)Crovus Wrote:

Well at least these doesn't seem to be using completely stolen resources. So that is a step up from your last try at exposure. There are only two real "issues" I see with these though. First being that they all seem to use the exact same stock for the star sky, which becomes repetitive and boring after 2 images. The second is the downright awful resolution on them. (Though that last part might just be Instagram's fault.) I mean if you look at it in a full view.

On a another note, you stated you used Adobe Photoshop. I'd highly suggest that you'd use Adobe Illustrator instead. Seeing how Vector bases are better than pixel bases for pieces such as these.

Getting really annoying.

Here's how to get the best quality so instagram does little to no compression.

Max image resolution: 1080×1080
Max file size: 120kb
Resolution: 72PPI

Tip: If you need help getting your image compressed below 120kb without quality loss, use this site

I've tried that method. It made my photos go from diarrhea to diarrhea explosion.

Oh one thing... How do you even bubble? :hearts:

Worked for me when I used to post graphics, and what was that last thing?

Quote:(08-19-2016, 04:47 AM)devindixon Wrote:

No, they do not. Instagram lowers the resolution to; 1080x1080 110kb if the image you try to upload is larger than that. Compression is automatic on websites such as Instagram and is put in place to lower to stress on servers and data consumption for it's users. Instagram works by first checking if a image meets the requirements, if it does then it doesn't need to change anything, if it doesn't need to change anything then it won't do that either. Though if the image is too big, then it will have to change something. If it changed something no matter what, then it would need to change each image a set value no matter it's size. Example;

They way it works now is by lowering all bigger photos to "1080x1080 100kb". If it lowered them no matter what, then it would lower each image no matter what with a set value like; "x2 down pixel size and x2 down size". That would mean that a image that was 100x100 10kb would be lowered to 50x50 5kb. Which it doesn't. If the requirements are met, no compression is done to your images.

Physically you might be 50 years old for all I care, though mentally which is the only thin that interest me when I meet someone online, you act and behave like you just came out of the playpen at your local kindergarten. Hence the comment; "grow up". As for "how to learn to learn". It's more of saying than an advice. It refers to; When someone tries to help you, LISTEN and TRY their advice and don't act like you know everything better than anyone. Especially when someone with education, experience and some would even say talent in the fields in question is trying to help.

Quote:(08-19-2016, 10:44 AM)Crovus Wrote:

Quote: (08-19-2016, 04:47 AM)devindixon Wrote:

No, they do not. Instagram lowers the resolution to; 1080x1080 110kb if the image you try to upload is larger than that. Compression is automatic on websites such as Instagram and is put in place to lower to stress on servers and data consumption for it's users. Instagram works by first checking if a image meets the requirements, if it does then it doesn't need to change anything, if it doesn't need to change anything then it won't do that either. Though if the image is too big, then it will have to change something. If it changed something no matter what, then it would need to change each image a set value no matter it's size. Example;

They way it works now is by lowering all bigger photos to "1080x1080 100kb". If it lowered them no matter what, then it would lower each image no matter what with a set value like; "x2 down pixel size and x2 down size". That would mean that a image that was 100x100 10kb would be lowered to 50x50 5kb. Which it doesn't. If the requirements are met, no compression is done to your images.

Physically you might be 50 years old for all I care, though mentally which is the only thin that interest me when I meet someone online, you act and behave like you just came out of the playpen at your local kindergarten. Hence the comment; "grow up". As for "how to learn to learn". It's more of saying than an advice. It refers to; When someone tries to help you, LISTEN and TRY their advice and don't act like you know everything better than anyone. Especially when someone with education, experience and some would even say talent in the fields in question is trying to help.

Of course I seem to act like that to you because we're behind a screen. All your looking at is pixels. No emotions are shown.
If I was 50 years old... I'm pretty sure I would not be interested in forums.

Quote:(08-20-2016, 03:21 AM)devindixon Wrote:

Of course I seem to act like that to you because we're behind a screen. All your looking at is pixels. No emotions are shown.

Behavior and emotions can be read through the use of words, in-case you didn't know. Emotions are shown with the use of words, you can use that for simple manipulation. Though I severely doubt you have the intellect to pull that off, or the composure. Mainly because you cannot even keep a single lie credible, you refuse evidence that prove you wrong on the merit that "they are lying" when actual physical evidence proves you wrong.

Also you'd be amazed how many 40-60 years old that lurk forums.

Quote:(08-20-2016, 02:43 PM)Crovus Wrote:

Quote: (08-20-2016, 03:21 AM)devindixon Wrote:

Behavior and emotions can be read through the use of words, in-case you didn't know. Emotions are shown with the use of words, you can use that for simple manipulation. Though I severely doubt you have the intellect to pull that off, or the composure. Mainly because you cannot even keep a single lie credible, you refuse evidence that prove you wrong on the merit that "they are lying" when actual physical evidence proves you wrong.

Also you'd be amazed how many 40-60 years old that lurk forums.

How are you trying to read me behind a screen. You've never seen me act in real life.

How do you know that? And no I am not amazed.
Do you hack into every ones front cams?

I wasn't born yesterday Mr.Keyboardcowboy.

Quote:(08-20-2016, 07:22 PM)devindixon Wrote:

How are you trying to read me behind a screen. You've never seen me act in real life.

You should probably get a refund of that weed you bought of your pre-schooler brother on crack. Seriously though, exactly what are you on? I mean, you are severely paranoid without reason, you lie when there is no reason to. I also never asked you if you were "amazed" of anything, so you seem to "experience" things that haven't even happened, or are you trying to pull of a bad lie by feeding words where they never were? No, I do not hack anyone, nor do I need to. I do not need to know a person to ruin their point or tell what they come off as or act as.

Cowboy? Wowch, that is a fairly old-time remark to make. I might have been on to something when I called you a 50 year old.. >_>

Quote:(08-20-2016, 08:33 PM)Crovus Wrote:

Quote: (08-20-2016, 07:22 PM)devindixon Wrote:

You should probably get a refund of that weed you bought of your pre-schooler brother on crack. Seriously though, exactly what are you on? I mean, you are severely paranoid without reason, you lie when there is no reason to. I also never asked you if you were "amazed" of anything, so you seem to "experience" things that haven't even happened, or are you trying to pull of a bad lie by feeding words where they never were? No, I do not hack anyone, nor do I need to. I do not need to know a person to ruin their point or tell what they come off as or act as.

Cowboy? Wowch, that is a fairly old-time remark to make. I might have been on to something when I called you a 50 year old.. >_>

All your doing is trolling and heavily judging people's work.
Your only defence is sitting behind a screen and trying to use your intelligence as an excuse. You seem to fluff with your words when you type.

I am not 50 years old. I've posted a picture of myself twice on the picture thread section.
I'm leaving this forum because of you and only you!

Seems like you don't have any work of your own to show.

Quote:(08-20-2016, 09:05 PM)devindixon Wrote:

All your doing is trolling and heavily judging people's work.
Your only defence is sitting behind a screen and trying to use your intelligence as an excuse. You seem to fluff with your words when you type.

I am not 50 years old. I've posted a picture of myself twice on the picture thread section.
I'm leaving this forum because of you and only you!

Seems like you don't have any work of your own to show.

Heavily judge? I tell people exactly what I think could use improvement on their work, and exactly that. I also give credit where credits is due, I compliment when it is deserved as well, unlike what you think. Thing is, people like you who steal the work of others will never get along with someone who prove that you are a thief. Your only defense is that you are sitting behind a screen and can act big and better than people, while you fail at that and only come off as a child. Also, the 50 years old remark was a continuation of a joke, christ.

I also don't have work to show? Seriously? You might wanna look in the showcase area for starters. That, and a few forums around adapted my designs and some even asks for them. Albeit, that isn't something to show here. Though if you insist that I have nothing to show, then so be it. Live in delusion.

Quote:(08-20-2016, 09:28 PM)Crovus Wrote:

Quote: (08-20-2016, 09:21 PM)Sober Wrote:

Not taking cancerous idiotic pricks in to count.

Then in all honesty, you shouldn't take this guy into account. He was stealing designs (from Google no doubt) and after proving it, his only defense was, and I quote;

Quote:You are assuming I got these content from these links.

I never got them from there. You never saw me work on these projects so how are you going to know what I was doing to make these.

While the work in question was a copy/paste of Google's Material Icon for Camera Apps. (Along with others. Including stocks used without a proper license). Ironically, he also stole another icon use on OSX. The majority of his work was a stock he didn't make, nor had the license to write off as his own, with another stock over and a filter effect on it. Yet he claimed it to be without a doubt his work, the above being his only defense on the matter. These illustrations that were posted here on this thread was original as far as I can see. Though when he was given a tip on how to up the quality of them in terms of resolution, he outright refused to listen because he "without a doubt" seems to know better than anyone.

Alright, I see what you're coming from. And I am no one to support plagiarism. But, I'm not going to take any sides, I will stand by my earlier statement.