Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 702 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
My recommendations for antivirus

Panda cloud is joke, Avast free is best.

Quote:(06-10-2022, 09:27 PM)Loakvlz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Panda cloud is joke
It's been the case for years.

Quote:(06-10-2022, 09:27 PM)Loakvlz Wrote:

Avast free is best.
Agreed.

Avast has been serving me very well Indeed.

Thanks for your advise mate

Quote:(06-22-2022, 11:36 PM)bandotkeras Wrote:

Thanks for your advise mate
Try Avast.

I can assure you It will serve your needs extremely well.

If you are a little bit knowledgeable on computers and the internet and use Windows, the built in Windows defender will do, no need for extra software. But yeah, AVAST will do for your little kid or grandma clicking any link that appears on their screen LOL.

Quote:(07-10-2022, 04:46 AM)SafeLifter Wrote:

If you are a little bit knowledgeable on computers and the internet and use Windows, the built in Windows defender will do
Agreed.

Over the years, Windows Defender has significantly Improved with Its overall detection/protection. I'm very Impressed with It.

For me the BEST is malwarebytes, finds almost everything

Instead of Avast, it is more wise to use AVG antivirus - the same engine, plus more robust, without bloatware, plus you can also shred files with it.

Quote:(12-17-2022, 01:29 AM)Ft6btmu Wrote:

Instead of Avast, it is more wise to use AVG antivirus - the same engine, plus more robust, without bloatware, plus you can also shred files with it.
No Issues with Avast on my end.

The only annoyance, Is the popups every now and then but It's no big deal.

I was only using Windows Defender until reading this post because I thought there s no need for it as long as I keep it clean and don't download or click on stuff that doesn't seem right.
I will give Avast a try. Is the free version the way to go or do you recommend updating to premium?