Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 386 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
My webprojects - Please rate

Hey again, not to long ago I was here and showed you the website I had been working on.

I am now here again to ask all of you what you think of my newest additions. These include, a front welcome page (.

[To see links please register here]

)

Please tell me what you think, any improvements?

You might want to remove the Me from About me on the front page that way everything is aligned and will look much smoother.
Descent Gallery but I would set BG to the same color as front page that way it fits your color scheme.
Shortener looks pretty straightforward.
Keep up the good work.

The gallery is ok, but the grey background is kinda boring and the favicon is missing.

The shortener has a good interface, but it could look better.

The about me text doesn't really fit, and the overall front page needs to be spaced out.

[Image: hddecz.png]

As shown above, you need to add padding to the borders.

This [homepage] is better, but is misaligned:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

@SimPlaysGames

Quote:(05-28-2017, 11:06 PM)Ender Wrote:

The gallery is ok, but the grey background is kinda boring and the favicon is missing.

The shortener has a good interface, but it could look better.

The about me text doesn't really fit, and the overall front page needs to be spaced out.

[Image: hddecz.png]

As shown above, you need to add padding to the borders.

This [homepage] is better, but is misaligned:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

@SimPlaysGames

I fixed the about, and the padding.

Quote:(05-29-2017, 08:08 AM)n3r0x1d3 Wrote:

You sure did but you forgot to align the center of your logo should just about be lined up with the c in pricing.

That is weird.... I thought I fixed that...

Something more like this, this isn't perfect it is just by eye with a quick select edit in gimp but it shows you what I mean.
[Image: 4AxhoJE.png]

Quote:(05-29-2017, 08:31 AM)n3r0x1d3 Wrote:

No worries, just wanted to make sure ya knew it was happening.

It kinda works, it kinda does not.... I think I will look at this problem when I get home...

You sure did but you forgot to align the center of your logo should just about be lined up with the c in pricing.

No worries, just wanted to make sure ya knew it was happening.

Looks good man, just wondering why you have an URL shortener. Sure, it can bring extra traffic, but there are already so many URL shorteners out there. It's nice either way, good job.