Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 287 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
MyBB 1.611 Vulnerability/Exploit

Quote:(11-18-2013, 04:14 AM)Taken Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

How am I suppose to log incoming traffic on someone elses server without having access to it?

Ask him to do it to a website you set up.

Quote:(11-18-2013, 04:27 AM)Crypt Wrote:

Maybe it's this? I doesn't say the version of MyBB (Not that I'm aware of) But this could be it.

That video is three years old, that wouldn't be it

Quote:(11-18-2013, 06:04 AM)Poochyena Wrote:

That video is three years old, that wouldn't be it :smile:

Definitely not.

Just a guess, I only watched about 30 seconds of it haha.

Quote:(11-18-2013, 04:27 AM)Crypt Wrote:

Maybe it's this? I doesn't say the version of MyBB (Not that I'm aware of) But this could be it.

I doubt it because they are from 2010. Most likely patched.

Give me all the information you have on the person. If they won't divulge willingly, there are other ways to get info.

That is, if they're not bullshitting (which they probably are).

Quote:(11-20-2013, 06:46 AM)Ominous Wrote:

Give me all the information you have on the person. If they won't divulge willingly, there are other ways to get info.

That is, if they're not bullshitting (which they probably are).

I hope you log off, come back tomorrow, and read that message again. Then, realize what a dumb idea it was to write such a thing.

Quote:(11-20-2013, 07:32 AM)Oni Wrote:

I hope you log off, come back tomorrow, and read that message again. Then, realize what a dumb idea it was to write such a thing.

Actually, I have no realizations at all... weird

Quote:(11-17-2013, 11:06 PM)Poochyena Wrote:

Curious as to why the owner of AdverseBox wasn't already doing this.

Maybe because if the said vulnerability exploited things that send POST data, logging POST in access logs it may be considered unethical as it breaches some of the user's privacy, that being said, there is other ways to log it; but the majority of sites don't log that verbose of data coming in/out. So it comes to no suprise that website wasn't logging, lol.

Well I guess there's no vulnerability found yet then.