Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 496 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
MyBB Theme - WIP

I love it! Gives me the feeling of working on an old mac. Don't bother with diff shades of green, but it would be nice if you added some straight red into the mix. I usually alternate my xterm fonts with red and green, occasionally blue but i find those are harder to read, so maybe for drawing lines?

I can see why everyone's complaining about this theme putting stress on the eyes. Would recommend what everyone else is saying. My suggestion would be using some different shades of that green you're using in different places such as the Forum Name and Threads. This theme could definitely be improved upon though for the time being, I think this theme looks great

I really really love the theme! I really wish I could see it implemented here on SL, although I REALLY doubt that would actually happen.

Quote:(11-07-2017, 05:51 PM)Flippy_mybb_import14311 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (11-07-2017, 04:08 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I like It, but It needs some variation In color.

Even the member name In red has made a difference. Try the same with the Control Panel menu etc, by experimenting with different colors and shades.

Very good suggestion, hadn't really thought about that.

Even a slight variation In color, can make all the difference.

If you decide to alter It, whenever you have time, I'd love to see the result.

I like it. As others have mentioned, make the green a bit darker.