Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 515 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
N O S T A L G I A

Quote:(02-23-2021, 08:07 PM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Those were simpler times. The Xbox 360 version of the game was definitely the best. And the music is very nostalgic as well. C418 deserves some kind of award for it.

I still play it with my friends to this day on Java. It's crazy what people have done with mods/shaders/textures, etc. So it's always fun experimenting with them to see what you can come up with.

When I originally played the game, it was in Alpha. All the commercialization, mods, and griefing left a bad taste in my mouth. Occasionally I think about making another server, but it's not the same.

I have such a childhood nostalgia when I go to the 1.7.5 server and there are no many additions..

>my first all nighter was me playing simcity ds

brings back cool memories