Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 379 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
Need Help

Hi Every One I Do Really Want To Be Hacker But I Do Not Know Where To Start Can Any One Guide Me I Know Basics Of C++

hi you can start by trying RAT's or by coding stuff. you can ask the admin for C++ and Coder-San for VB.Net

I Do Not Know What's RAT's

Quote:(03-06-2011, 05:33 PM)the_wizard Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I Do Not Know What's RAT's :biggrin:

They are remote acess tools :smile: click my siggy to see example of my rat/bot

You can control another computer lively with a RAT ( Remote Administration Tool ) you can do these:
  • Delete File/Copy Files/Move Files/Rename Files/Download Files/Upload Files
  • Have access to registry
  • Have access to Command
  • View user anti virus and RAM and common hardware
  • Visit Link Hidden
  • View Firefox, IE, Chorme, Opera, ... Passwords
  • Control Keyboard and Mouse
  • View Webcam
  • Record Sound
  • TextToSpeech
  • Shutdown, Restart, Log Off, ... Computer
  • Change wallpaper background
  • Keylogger
  • View IP and Country Location

Types of RAT's:
  • Port Forward RAT Which u need to have open ports on your computer and the no-ip DUC client to have live access.

• HTTP RAT/Bot which portforward is no needed and can't be reverse engineered and stable connection and its ports are NEVER blocked since it uses Internet.

• PHP RAT which uses php commands to have live access between victim and server.

• IRC RAT which connects to IRC channel and recives IRC commands and executes them on server

Thanks Guys For Quick Respond, But Can Any One Recommend Me Site Or A Book