Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 354 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
[NEW] PRIVATE MONEY METHOD (ULTRA LEAK) $10000K A MONTH POTENTIAL

Hey Forum!

So a couple of days ago i was watching some YouTube videos about making money online doing different types of methods and i came across something really damn good.
Basically this guy figured out a way to trick digital market places and get free products from them and he resold them on paxful for 100% profit.

I was highly skeptical though because ive been scammed before so im extra dodgy about these kinda methods. But i watched the entire video and i followed the method
step by step just like he shows in the video... and i have to tell you, its actually legit.

And last but not least here is the actual PDF tutorial. You will need this too successfully pull off this method. Its truly one of the best ways too make some good quick cash online.

I do worry about it getting over saturated but i guess ill remove the link if i feel that starts happening.

This forum has really helped me out through the years and this is just my way of giving back so, here.. enjoy.

Link removed - Staff.

@"mothered" check this out please

The TamperMonkey script in the pdf tutorial is not available anymore.

Quote:(01-06-2023, 07:05 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-06-2023, 06:53 PM)NGwill Wrote:

Don't try using this method. It's a scam, the bitcoin will not be transferred to g2a, it will go to the topics creators btc address

Thanks for the heads up, I won't try it

Quote:(01-06-2023, 06:53 PM)NGwill Wrote:

Don't try using this method. It's a scam, the bitcoin will not be transferred to g2a, it will go to the topics creators btc address

G2A method scam.

Link removed, thread closed.