Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 463 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription warning, but I have already added it

While I have already added:

> NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription

I keep receiving this warning:

> This app has attempted to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data

FYI: I have multiple Info.plist in the app. Not sure what to do.

There are a ton of poorly structured frameworks (namely FirebaseMessaging)
that use camera and location for no benefit to the user.
You should alert end user this functionality is NOT needed for your application and user must NOT grant app access to that parasite inside.
What a sad, sad times we live in.

<key>NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription</key>
<string>Your location is not needed. This request has popped up due to a 3rd party framework used by the app in a context that does NOT need you to reveal you location. Do be sure to check audit trail for the location queries on ios 15 or later.</string>
<key>NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription</key>
<string>You will get zero benefit allowing this app accessing your location. You should never see this alert. If you do alert technical support at [email protected]</string>

Or otherwise do be crafty in the verbiage used to convey the exact usage and risks giving app access to anything outside its sandbox and edufy thy user on the audit trail for the permissions given that has to be examined from time to time (like anyone's gonna do that). Thankfully, lately (circa ios14), Apple reports to the end user suspicious activity such as MapsMe tracking in the background all the time.

Well, actually, in my case I needed to put ALL THREE of them like this:

<key>NSLocationAlwaysAndWhenInUseUsageDescription</key>
<string>...</string>
<string>...</string>
<string>...</string>

Otherwise, I wouldn't get the pop-up alert asking to allow the Location.
[![enter image description here][1]][1]

Note: I develop in Flutter, I don't know if it has any repercussions in this case...

[1]:

remove the NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription from plist and run the application and add again and run the application again

I was requesting authorisation in

> viewDidLoad

as follows:

self.locationManager.requestWhenInUseAuthorization()

when I removed this line the error disappeared.

Adding both

> NSLocationAlwaysAndWhenInUseUsageDescription

and

> NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription

keys in plist solved my problem.

<string>Your location is required for xyz benefits for you</string>
<string>Your location is required for xyz benefits for you</string>