Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 488 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Nathan Barley

Quote:(03-02-2013, 05:54 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I just asked because the camera's that they used to shoot are horrible.

Is it a comedy show? I take it that it is.

if you hear what that dude is sayin' in the first video you would understand how crazy that dude is.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 06:00 PM)Google Wrote:

if you hear what that dude is sayin' in the first video you would understand how crazy that dude is.

Yeah but it's easy to make a show seem like a comedy even though it isn't heh.

I'll look into it more I suppose.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 06:01 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

Yeah but it's easy to make a show seem like a comedy even though it isn't heh.

I'll look into it more I suppose.

Haha, you mean unfunny 'comedyshows'?, there are here a lot of in Germany.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 06:19 PM)mauricemoss Wrote:

Yep it is a comedy - I wouldn't call it a sitcom exactly, though.
Is it that bad? I kinda like it actually - it wasn't exactly a high profile show, but later on developed a good cult following. Probably that's why.

No I actually enjoy a comedy show that has some plot to it sense it gets pretty stupid just watching say something like Robot Chicken non stop.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 05:54 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

I just asked because the camera's that they used to shoot are horrible.

Is it a comedy show? I take it that it is.

Yep it is a comedy - I wouldn't call it a sitcom exactly, though.
Is it that bad? I kinda like it actually - it wasn't exactly a high profile show, but later on developed a good cult following. Probably that's why.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 06:23 PM)mauricemoss Wrote:

Ah, tell me about it. Odds are you'd like this one, then. It's more of a satire, so yeah. Anything from Chris Morris is quality, obviously.

I think if I started watching this though it'd be hard for me to get into it with the British accents and everything.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 06:06 PM)Google Wrote:

good Movies here in Germany are mostly from the U.S and that's why they fail here. best Example: Ted.

Most good movies anywhere come from America theirs not really any other good moving producing countries besides the few odd balls that appear.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 06:02 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

Some shows base around comedy but they have horrible actors and it's just not that funny and it's a drain to watch them.

But yeah that's what I meant.
same goes to movies which are translated, the most jokes are dead then.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 06:20 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

No I actually enjoy a comedy show that has some plot to it sense it gets pretty stupid just watching say something like Robot Chicken non stop.

Ah, tell me about it. Odds are you'd like this one, then. It's more of a satire, so yeah. Anything from Chris Morris is quality, obviously.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 06:25 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

I think if I started watching this though it'd be hard for me to get into it with the British accents and everything.
Really? Does it bother you that much? So I take it that you're not a fan of Britcoms in general, then? Even the classics?

Either way, you could start out with an episode and see how it goes, obviously.