Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 268 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Need Help: PHP Not redirecting

I was using mysqli in the past and i decided to go and switch everything to PDO on this go around and im having a problem with my header("Location: profile.php"); not redirecting.

root/include/dbc.php

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

root/profile.php

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

my dbc.php is included into my index.php file where the forms are located any help would be appreciated .. thanks

Attempt

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

And are you sure everything else runs. I'm on my phone right now. But if the problem still is happening tomorrow I'll poker deeper into it.

Quote:(08-28-2017, 06:46 AM)Mystique Wrote:

Attempt

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

And are you sure everything else runs. I'm on my phone right now. But if the problem still is happening tomorrow I'll poker deeper into it.

Yeah, I placed a error message in place of header to make sure and it echoes out every time and I var dump sessions in its place works out perfectly every time it’s just like it is ignoring header. I can echo out on either side and display it on the index.php. Thanks for the reply and willingness to help.

As per the HTTP RFC specification, the Location header won't work if any other data has already been sent. This includes other headers, response content (which sets headers automatically), and (afaik) session tokens, so you may need to figure out a different method of data flow.

The second validation, if the fetched data and the Post Data are equal is very nice, but i hope that you are escaping SQL-interpretable Signs in the Form Data, because with enough motivation and some Ideas, it is possible to overwrite the User Data.
And without escaping your Query is vulnerable to injection, even with pdo Prepared Statements
// POST DATA
// gamertag=' or 'a'='a'#--'
//gamertag='test' or 'a'='a