Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 396 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Need Help Setting Up VPS with interspire and powermta

I have purchased a VPS but i cant configure it with proper DKIM and SPF , All mail going to spam folder of gmail , Also i need someone who have powermta and can setup it to my server . .

I am ready to give 50K fresh US list to the person who can do it for me or we can do Joint venture . .

It's just not that simple. Installing PowerMTA is not going to solve your problem. Your email is going to the spam folder because the IP address you're sending email from either has no reputation, your list is not as clean as you think it is (it only takes one person to hit the spam button to screw everything up with list size) or it's one of the various list shared/sold that's been spammed to death.

Save yourself a lot of problems and look for MARCELR77 on fiverr.com
He set my server up for me very quickly and its working perfectly.
Hope this helps.

How to set up Windows Server 2012 for PowerMTA to work properly? What is the sequence of actions?

How to set up Windows Server 2012 step by step for PowerMTA to work properly? I mean IIS, web server... What is the sequence of actions?

i work for a emailing company i sent more than 3Millions my freind over than 10M email per day for Gmail but all emails are spam because they had the most difficult filter
everyday i search for a reputed domains and IP's and change the header to reach inbox

but for other email than gmail how it works ?

you should to change header and to find a reputed domain and warm up ur ip's

Hi not sure if you still need your server setting up but i could help you with that, i developed a tool where you can automatically setup a server with powermta, interspire and all the configurations within 30 minutes. If your still looking PM me

Yes looking for help/ training on this as well - noticed its been asked numerous times but no real training available