Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 501 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Need Help about Cybergate problem

Ok admin bro i dnt know its right section or not but i want to take ride from this problem.....i hv make server on Cybergate its work only first time i make new server like When i get reboot pc & test again same server its don't work anymore ......
Here is the picture that my port is already Open
[Image: NLI88.png]
it showing Evrything working fine but i dnt get victim & those who i got i lost already ...
in short when i make new server its work first time but if i reboot my pc & check again server its won't work anymore even the port also work fine if anyone hv any idea so please let me know ...Thanks
& yes im using Cybergate v1.07.5 :8-s:

OK Bro thanks Alot For Quick Response ...& If my server detected Do i need To open Different port Again & make NEw Server or just make Server & Make it FUD ?? Mean can i use new Server on already 80 open port ?

OK Bro thanks Alot For Quick Response ...& If my server detected Do i need To open Different port Again & make NEw Server or just make Server & Make it FUD ?? Mean can i use new Server on already 80 open port ?