Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 366 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
NEED HELP..........

I CAN NOT ABLE TO EDIT REGISTRY
WHEN I WRITE regdit in run then
popup window come with msg registry editor has been disable by your administrator.
i have admin rights but how to start it again?????

right click on my computer select manage select users select your users then again right click on your users then check it that your current users are a member of administrator or not if not so add the member of admini

• Download

[To see links please register here]

and run it by double clicking. Then reset Your PC and You should be able to acces registry

OR

• Open RUN (Windows logo + R / Start ->Run) and type "gpedit.msc". Then on the left side of window navigate: User Config -> Admin Templates -> System. Then in main window findPrevent Access To registry Editing Tools
    Change the value of this on "enabled"

THANK YOU TO ALL.FOR YOUR SUGGESTION....

type the following into cmd, if the eight digit number ends in a 2 it has been disabled, you mus replace it with a 0 to make all eight digits 0 which will re-enable it

reg export "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System" "PATH\export_file.txt"

then type the following to import it back into the registry

reg import "PATH\export_file.txt"

and when it says administrator it probably means the real one

Hmm... When I get in to my registry, I use this:

runas /user:Administrator regedit.exe
[enter password]

However, the Administrator account must have a password. I have another idea:
1) Go

[To see links please register here]

2) If you've never set up an Administrator password and it doesn't show up, you probably have malware.

Cheers, mate!

thanks kaz_crck.

Found this extremely informative and useful as well.

Found this extremely informative and useful as well.