Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 767 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Need Interest of Females?

If yes, simply PM me.

There are different people with different problems, and all those problems simply cannot be discussed in one thread.

In your PM, make sure to include the following information:

-Top Score (how many chicks have you been with)
-Age Group (this is crucial, don't lie about it)
-Kind (kind of chick you're looking for)
-Relationship Level (how far are you willing to get with the chick that you are looking for)
-Specific Subject (optional) (if you need help on how to kiss a girl, how to fuck close a girl, etc..)

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

I am very certain that you will be happy with the information you will receive in reply, you will not regret it.

Post before you PM me in order to keep this thread alive, I want to help as much members as I can.

I will try this out, i need advice anyway =)

Wow great!!! Sadly my problem is, that I don't know anyone and I'm not that kind of person that would like to meet new people

Hmm.. Sounds interesting. I might try it, but at the moment, im too busy with HW as we are dumped with A LOT at the end of the school year.

You really think a girl will fall for you if you follow somebody's advice and pretend you are something you're not?
I'm wondering...Did you see this video:
?

Quote:(07-06-2011, 07:58 PM)Avon Wrote:

You really think a girl will fall for you if you follow somebody's advice and pretend you are something you're not?
I'm wondering...Did you see this video:
?

LOL.

It's simple bro, you don't want advice, don't PM.

I'm a girl. And I'm straight xD

Quote:(07-07-2011, 02:34 PM)Avon Wrote:

I'm a girl. And I'm straight xD

Well good for you. Now to observe the other guys suck up to you because you're a girl.

Quote:(07-07-2011, 06:27 PM)stdape Wrote:

HI Avon (sucks up) lol. Hey thats why we come here because we dont have a life lol. Me myself can not afford luxuries like girlfriends, got better stuff to waste money on lol

You can still hack and have a life. It has been done before.

Yeh, you can have a great life even tho you hack, but few points that I found out:
- Never call your GF that she is "The most beautiful processor in the world", she might get really angry (tested :tongue: now I'm 2 months single :biggrin:)
- Never talk about all the stuff you have done, not only that she isn't interested in it, but she will tell everybody and you don't want everybody to know your second identity (really)