Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 223 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Blurry Youtube channel photo [Illustrator]

Ok so lately I have been learning my way as a graphic designer, not to make a career out of it, but to use it whenever I need to make some graphic for personal use. So I have a youtube channel, and decided to change my cover photo. I opened my Adobe Illustrator and used 2560x1440 dimensions for cover photo. After little work I exported that image as .png and uploaded on my youtube channel. But there was a problem, my photo was blurry, where was the problem? Designers I need some advice

If it is fine when viewed on your computer but not when uploaded to YouTube, its probably a compression issue on their end. I haven't updated the one I made ages ago, so I'm not aware if it's something new, but I had one built for TV sized viewing screens and didn't have any problems with blurriness. Perhaps provide a screenshot or two to better show the issue.

Have you tried other resolutions and/or file formats?

By no means am I proficient In GFX, but play around with the Image and see what works best.

They compress the image even if you have it to size, double the size using black boarders and you should be able to adjust it when you upload. (you don't have to double it just has to be larger than needed and you can use any color or image for it)

Quote:(09-22-2017, 06:37 AM)Ecks Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

They compress the image even if you have it to size, double the size using black boarders and you should be able to adjust it when you upload. (you don't have to double it just has to be larger than needed and you can use any color or image for it)

Thanks for the tip Ecks, I will try that trick.

Quote:(09-22-2017, 06:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

Have you tried other resolutions and/or file formats?

By no means am I proficient In GFX, but play around with the Image and see what works best.

Yes I tried. Definitely, I'm too stubborn to drop it.

Quote:(09-22-2017, 05:19 PM)Cyber Warrior Wrote:

Quote: (09-22-2017, 06:37 AM)Ecks Wrote:

Thanks for the tip Ecks, I will try that trick.

Good advice from @"Ecks".

I'm eager to know what the Issue may be. I'll periodically visit this thread to see It's progression.