Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 285 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Need a website building

I need a coder to make me website simple but professional inbox me so we can talk

If you need a small website where you do not need lots of customizations, you can use Wordpress. You can create the Wordpress website yourself, no urgent need for a developer.

If you need a website where you want a unique look and full control over the application, you will have to hire a developer. This will cost you more that a Wordpress website. If you want that approach and will create a SPA (Single Page Application), i recommend a VueJS developer not ReactJS if you, SPA is not one page as you may imagine.

You can search in the freelancer website like Upwork or Freelancer. Here is not a good place i think.

I was a web developer in the past but now i work as a systems developer.

Moved from The Lounge forum to Web Design.

Sometimes, a coder isn't the best idea. I would recommend you try the [Link Redacted] platform or something similar. I have been working with them for almost one year, and they were extremely helpful with all the projects I had to do and the website for my small business. Moreover, if you enter their platform, you'll understand that they put more accent on design and unique details rather than quantity, which is an extremely important point for a website since you have just seconds to attract the users.

im an absolut noob, but with website builder its actually very easy, to build his own website. buying renting a domain is easy to. just google it

Which type of website you would like to build? Will it be personal or for small business purpose? if personal you can go for any free website builder that will work but for small business you would need professional work.

I can design and host any web app you want, but I can only do it with Python Django because it is more secure and advance.

here is my demo and contact.

[To see links please register here]

Hi, I can advise you about this company --

, which recently helped me create a website. And I think that you will be able to write to them and have already agreed on cooperation with a team of developers who could embody all your ideas in your website. I just recently opened my business and didn't know that now there is an urgent need to make my business website. After all, now all people spend a lot of time on the Internet, so if you make a business website, then do it with an unusual design that will attract potential customers, isn't that right?

This thread Is almost 6 months old.

@

, do you still require assistance?

Why not use some sort of package editor? Wordpress?