Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 358 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Need help with a script

Hello!
I have been sitting on a script for a multi-thread server for a while.
I have no idea how to change the bold bit of code, co it will work.
The script is taken from a tutorial, bu the tutorial was not completely working.
The highlighted part is the one that does not work. Server starts up normally, but when I try connecting, it does not work :sad:
Any ideas what I should do?
I know that the client_thread is not defined anywhere, but I have no idea what to put instead. I am on Python 3.2

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Threads require a target, in this case, you have no defenition for clientsocket, furthermore, looks like there are some bad programming practices in general here...

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Typed up on the fly, not tested, you should be able to debug it pretty easy though

Thanks! It works as it should :biggrin:
I have one more question, how can I make my server answer when someone writes something in the client (I mean like netcat), like a command..
For example, client connects to server:
Server:Welcome!
Client: ffddf
Server: Command not spotted etc.

I just need help with setting up this small transaction between client & server. The command can I set up by myself.

Thanks again for this script :tongue: I've learned alot from looking through it

My pleasure,
For commands, look at what your handel connection method is actually doing

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Thank you again :biggrin:
I have no time to test it now though, but I will test it after the new year :smile:
It looks like you know alot about python