Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 795 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Need some help

Hi guys,

I have ordered a product from Apple but also one of the pens. Now they will be delivered seperately. What would you guys suggest. The pen is 120 dollars so I can just accept that I will have to pay that but most preferably I would like to SE both.

Kind regards,

Quote:I have ordered a product from Apple
What's the product description?

Quote:Now they will be delivered seperately.
On different days, or separate packages arriving at the exact same time by the same driver?

Quote:(04-04-2022, 03:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:I have ordered a product from Apple
What's the product description?

Quote:Now they will be delivered seperately.
On different days, or separate packages arriving at the exact same time by the same driver?

Its an iPad Air, so its gonna be too heavy to EB it. I will do DNA for the iPad because it is perfectly suited for my appartment complex (No signatures, history of packages being dropped off outside). The Pen is very light however, so EB would be possible. But what are the chances of both parcels messing up right?

Its on different days.

Quote:(04-04-2022, 08:23 PM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

Its an iPad Air, so its gonna be too heavy to EB it. I will do DNA for the iPad because it is perfectly suited for my appartment complex (No signatures, history of packages being dropped off outside).
Perfect DNA material.

Quote:(04-04-2022, 08:23 PM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

The Pen is very light however, so EB would be possible. But what are the chances of both parcels messing up right?
SEing a couple of Items on the same order using two different methods, Is very likely to raise suspicion.

Personally, I'd choose one or the other.

Okay I have decided to not SE the pen, I will do a DNA on the iPad. I've read that Apple offers some sort of one-time exception? How do I make sure the representative knows about this exception without sounding too suspicious immediately? I assume you mention it during the chat?

Quote:(04-14-2022, 12:44 AM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

Okay I have decided to not SE the pen, I will do a DNA on the iPad.
Do note that Apple Is difficult to deal with when using the DNA.

They tend to keep Insisting they're not responsible for loss of goods In transit.

Quote:(04-14-2022, 02:23 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-14-2022, 12:44 AM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

Okay I have decided to not SE the pen, I will do a DNA on the iPad.

They tend to keep Insisting they're not responsible for loss of goods In transit.

I will try my best, I do not have the appratus nor the skill to attempt the sealed box method, especially not with such a high cost item. So I am kind of forced to go DNA, which does suit my appartment quite well as UPS just puts the package in the hall, no signature whatsoever needed.

As for my other questions, would you perhaps know the answer to that? How should I approach the conversation with the representative and how do I make sure she knows of the one-time exception.

Looking forward to your reply, thanks in advance!

Quote:(04-14-2022, 09:50 PM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

So I am kind of forced to go DNA, which does suit my appartment quite well as UPS just puts the package in the hall, no signature whatsoever needed.
As stated In my previous post:
Quote:(04-14-2022, 02:23 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:(04-14-2022, 09:50 PM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

How should I approach the conversation with the representative and how do I make sure she knows of the one-time exception.
If the claim Is eventually declined without suspicious circumstances/events on your end, simply request a one-time exception.

Update: Contacted Apple, told them I had DNA. It was a bit longer chat than usual, but in the end they opened an investigation and already started the process for a refund. They will contact me within two days, which I assume will be to ask if the IPad has arrived in the mean time, and if not will continue with the refund.

Quote:(04-26-2022, 05:15 PM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

they opened an investigation and already started the process for a refund.
Do you have a record of the above communication?