Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 790 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Needs this

Anyone know where i can find a source for this type of website?
It would have a signup and sign in. But they would have to pay to signup. Then when they sign in It's a page of downloads but theres a title and image of each download. Thanks

There won't be a full source of the whole website you are looking for but you should be able to simply paste it together.
There is a shitload of tutorials about sign up, and downloading files using PHP. The payment stuff depends on the payment methods you wanna offer and the title/image of the download can be achieved after you learned the basics of PHP.

I can build you a custom system depending on budget. Unless you want to do what @Chunky said to do.

Quote:(11-22-2017, 12:03 AM)413 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I can build you a custom system depending on budget. Unless you want to do what @Chunky said to do.

I guess he wouldn’t ask for the source of something if he would like to pay somebody to code this website for him.