Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 606 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Netflix: Dahmer

[Image: newFile-1.jpg?quality=75&width=982&a...;auto=webp]
Has anyone seen the show? I've begun watching and I'm about 4 episodes in. I'm finding it a bit of an intense watch, but very well-made. Evan Peters is also an actor I've thought was very talented for some time now, so his casting drew my interest as well.

Apparently, Stranger Things and Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story have contributed to a reversal of the losses Netflix faced due to high competition, and the raising of it's prices in several marks.

[To see links please register here]

I think I'm finally going to jump on this show today. Originally planned to watch with my wife, and she watched it without me.

Quote:(10-25-2022, 10:40 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:

I think I'm finally going to jump on this show today. Originally planned to watch with my wife, and she watched it without me.

Such betrayal xD

I've got one more episode to go. It's a decent watch if nothing else. And I had to remind myself a few times that it's a dramatised show based on a true story... xD

The show is intense but a good watch in my opinion, if you look into how much the role actually affected his real life it’s pretty scary.

I finally binged this show. Started Tuesday night, and finished it last night. Wow. I had read quite a bit about Dahmer in the past. I've tried to watch previous movies and series about him and weren't able to get into it. They did a magnificent job with this one. Few inaccuracies here and there but still very great. They teased a little bit with Ed Gein and John Wayne Gacy. I'd like them to follow up with a series about those 2 now.

Quote:(10-27-2022, 10:28 AM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:

I finally binged this show. Started Tuesday night, and finished it last night. Wow. I had read quite a bit about Dahmer in the past. I've tried to watch previous movies and series about him and weren't able to get into it. They did a magnificent job with this one. Few inaccuracies here and there but still very great. They teased a little bit with Ed Gein and John Wayne Gacy. I'd like them to follow up with a series about those 2 now.

I went straight after and watched some of his final interviews on YouTube, would recommend if you wanted the straight facts.

Quote:(10-27-2022, 12:11 AM)AllWrappedUp Wrote:

The show is intense but a good watch in my opinion, if you look into how much the role actually affected his real life it’s pretty scary.

Ooo do you have any links or interviews? I only saw some very vague stuff saying it was his hardest role so far.

Quote: (10-27-2022, 02:43 PM)AllWrappedUp Wrote:

Quote: (10-27-2022, 10:28 AM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:

I went straight after and watched some of his final interviews on YouTube, would recommend if you wanted the straight facts.

I'm very tempted to do this. The curiosity is too great.

Here's a question: Actual spoiler

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.