Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 903 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Netflix to Explore Cloud Gaming

Netflix is looking to expand into cloud gaming. Given Google Stadia shut down, it's unlikely Netflix will do much better.

Quote:Netflix has continued to show interest in the world of Cloud Gaming. It's not strange, considering the success of Xbox Game Pass (xCloud) and GeForce NOW. Now that the company has opened its fifth internal studio, the company seems bent on improving its game strategy and possibly bringing a Cloud Gaming service along the way.

This was revealed during an on-stage session with the company's vice president of gaming Mike Verdu, at TechCrunch Disrupt, who said that Netflix is "seriously exploring a cloud gaming offering."

[To see links please register here]

, Verdu stated that this would be a completely different business model that, while not necessarily replacing consoles, can work as a way for players to play games wherever they are without issue.

Read More:

[To see links please register here]

It sounds like they want a big focus on games to be from IP they have Like Stranger Things. I'm not sure how successful that will be, given the success of previous games that are based on movies or TV shows. While I am not expecting much from this, I really would love to have my prejudices proved wrong!

I would love to be proved wrong but how do they expect to compete with the likes of GeForce Now. It doesn’t really make sense to pitch such a service to the audience they are working with.