Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 682 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
New Amazon account - need advice

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to create an Amazon account. To put you into context: I've seeked numerous times the services provided by professional SErs, sometimes these attemps succedeed, sometimes they didn't. When they did not, my Amazon accounts were banned, making me lose the ability to return the item, and consequently the money I wouldn't have spent if I knew I'd be paying full price for an item.

At the time, I gave up on creating new accounts, because even if I did legit purchases, even with new addresses, cards and phones, they somehow linked the fresh accounts back to the real me. I admit I may have been a little careless (browsing Amazon on my personal phone or personal computer, or on the same network I used my banned accounts from), but now I'm in need of some items, and I don't wanna spend the full amount on 'em. Now I wanna do things the right way.

So I've been investigating a little — admittedly, just a bit — and I wanna gather all the info about creating a new account I've been seeing around. Besides, I'd like to ask some questions I have, anyone open to answering them is welcome and is greatly appreciated.
  • [To see links please register here]

^ This blog entry does a great job of displaying the broad aspects of creating and maturing an aged account, but I have some questions about the finer details:
    1. All credentials must match. Okay, but what if I used my real name on previously banned accounts?
    2. VCCs do need statements of real identity in order to be verified and be usable. When using a VCC, does it show the name on the account when paying, even when not explicitly shown on the VCC in the app? For instance, I'm talking about Revolut, it shows the basic field of a card, like CVV and expiry date, but not the name. If you know any Europe-based VCC provider that anonymizes the name, I'd like to know it.
    [/*]
  • Perfom legit purchases (ratio 2:1, being the latter the SE attempts); allow the account to mature over weeks/months; make it seem real: navigate the UI, look up things you're interested in, save them in wishlists, leave the account open.
  • Use a device you've never used (VMs, proxies, VPNs). ExpressVPN/NordVPN for a reliable and fast service. Check the fraud score on the proxy, if it's above 90, good.
    ^ Again, a few questions:
    1. What's better, using a VPN or buying a proxy in the country I plan on creating the account? Should I use them together?
    2. Is is better to use a new device or to setup a VM on my PC using a VPN/proxy?
    [/*]
  • Buy an aged account.
    1. Better with sales history, but pricier. When changing account details once bought, wouldn't that be super-suspicious? What's the consensus on this?
    [/*]

These are the findings I've gathered in a couple hours long research. If you have anything — providers of: phone/sms, vcc, proxy, Amazon accounts, anything— that you think could be useful, drop it down below.

I've done it before, but I'd like to thank @mothered for creating all those blog entries and defining and shaping SE concepts I'd never known if it wasn't for him/her.

I'll update this post with any relevant info I discover or consider useful.

Appreciate your kind feedback.

I'm Inundated with 30+ alerts at the moment, so I'll check back later today.

Bump on this. I surrendered the idea of creating a completely fresh Amazon account, but now the need the get some brand new things has arisen again.

Any help is greatly appreciated.