Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 853 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
New Bustabit scripts and strategies.

i have created new bustabit scripts for Bustabit.com. They work with new bustabit config system.
i have a new strategy created which is profitable and will recover your lost bits. you can check it in simullation before actual run. Also i will create the new strategies if you want me to for any sites where they allow scripting.
Pm me on skype at goraya2009.
thanks.

Does it cost anything?

Most of the sold strategies are scam and will only work in the short run (about 600.000 bets with a great risk).

hi. how are you. its not a scam. i have given my personal skype id. if i was a scammer then i would have given some thing else. and yes it will cost if you want to use the script. and you can also tell me your strategy, i will implement it and you can use that script in bustabit.com or any other scripting site.

Welcome. Pleased to meet you

thank you. how are you. i create scripts for different bit gambling sites, if you have any strategy then i can create that. mainly bustabit.com. i have some very handy strategies which can benefit for a long term.