Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 355 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
New Userbars

Quote:(07-24-2014, 07:05 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I've raised the time to 2 seconds before the loop. Is that better?

Try 1.5, and maybe slow down the animation.

I like the animation as is. Quick repeating animation looks unprofessional in my opinion. 2 seconds looks just about right. Maybe lower to at most 1.8

Quote:(07-24-2014, 07:10 AM)Adorapuff Wrote:

Try 1.5, and maybe slow down the animation.

Done. Is this better?

Yeah, that looks good. I like it many better.

I like the design, but somehow I feel like it doesn't fit the rest of the forum theme. You might want to try rounding the edges/corners at least a bit more.

EDIT:
Also, the glow in the animation is a bit too white in my opinion, but that's just personal preference.

@Symadox finished off the Super Moderator bar. Posted it.

Quote:(07-24-2014, 07:05 AM)Oni Wrote:

I've raised the time to 2 seconds before the loop. Is that better?

Yeah, a lot better.

Quote:(07-24-2014, 08:13 AM)cr33pyguy Wrote:

I like the design, but somehow I feel like it doesn't fit the rest of the forum theme. You might want to try rounding the edges/corners at least a bit more.

EDIT:
Also, the glow in the animation is a bit too white in my opinion, but that's just personal preference.

Everyone is liking them then you come in.
The Super Mod Userbar should match your preferences.

Quote:(07-24-2014, 08:25 AM)Symadox Wrote:

Everyone is liking them then you come in.
The Super Mod Userbar should match your preferences.

I'm not saying I don't like them. I like them, they look cool. BUT they don't seem to fit the forum theme.

You know, I'm just trying to give you some constructive criticism.

EDIT: I like the S. Mod bar more than the Admin one, keep going.

Quote:(07-24-2014, 08:48 AM)Oni Wrote:

GIFs use 1 bit transparency, meaning a pixel can either be 100% transparent or 100% opaque. You can't have transparent drop shadows on an animated GIF.

You could still technically create the effect through the use of darker shades of the background color, since here it is always the same - or is the userCP / user info background different?
That means hand making it though.