Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 506 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
New here!

I am new here, but I have been on certain forums like this one long ago in the past, seems I have resurfaced.

Sometimes, my mind goes a little klepto, which is probably why I am here.

Nonetheless, nice to meet you guys, hope I can stay here and welcome myself and keep myself out of too much trouble!

Quote:(12-13-2021, 05:09 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It's nice to have you as part of our community, welcome aboard.

For your reference, the rules are found

]. If you have any questions, simply shoot me a PM.
Have a pleasant stay.

Thank you, I had read them over a few times, as I thought I had done something wrong upon signup. But, Oni got that covered for me when I shot over to DC to ask about it!

It's nice to have you as part of our community, welcome aboard.

For your reference, the rules are found

. If you have any questions, simply shoot me a PM.
Have a pleasant stay.

Quote:(12-13-2021, 05:27 AM)CrystuL Wrote:

Thank you, I had read them over a few times, as I thought I had done something wrong upon signup. But, Oni got that covered for me when I shot over to DC to ask about it!
It's good to read you've sorted It out.

See you around the forums.

There's just so many interesting things out in the world that's worth the talk, and if you have it in you to be awesome friends with a lot of people coming, then you have my full respect, sir

Hello there. I'm also new here. I hope I find friends here

Quote:(12-13-2021, 04:51 AM)CrystuL Wrote:

I am new here, but I have been on certain forums like this one long ago in the past, seems I have resurfaced.

Sometimes, my mind goes a little klepto, which is probably why I am here.

Nonetheless, nice to meet you guys, hope I can stay here and welcome myself and keep myself out of too much trouble!

Welcome to the forum dude! I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope you stay here for a long time since people come and go. Nice to meet you mate! Feel free to shoot me a message if you would like to become friends.