Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 573 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
New Sig

I made a new sig. Written completely in PHP. What do you think? Going to post the source code in the PHP forums once I comment it.

LOL the moment i saw your sig i thought it was your IP so i booted zenmap

Quote:(07-05-2011, 12:47 PM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

LOL the moment i saw your sig i thought it was your IP so i booted zenmap :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

There was an old funny picture of a chatlog like this. xp
In that a hacker asks a guy his IP, the guy tells him it's 127.0.0.1.
And the hacker goes offline. :lol:

EDIT: found [link=http://themostboringblogintheworld.wordpress.com/2006/09/13/worlds-worst-hacker-irc-transcript/]Worlds worst hacker. IRC transcript[/link]
Not sure if it's legit or not.

lol then im in the worst hacker group XP

poor guy formated his own drives :lol:

Quote:(07-05-2011, 12:49 PM)Coder-san Wrote:

Quote: (07-05-2011, 12:47 PM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

LOL the moment i saw your sig i thought it was your IP so i booted zenmap :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

EDIT: found [link=http://themostboringblogintheworld.wordpress.com/2006/09/13/worlds-worst-hacker-irc-transcript/]Worlds worst hacker. IRC transcript[/link]

Lol... that's pretty good. I'm guessing it was a troll... I would imagine anyone even remotely bright enough to find and use a tool like that and accomplish going in to irc would at least know what localhost is...

I put the IP address there for laughs somewhat along those lines... to see how many people would think it was mine, how many would realize it was a dynamic image, and how many people would check what their IP was and be baffled as to how I got it there...

ok speak up with the text2image! post the source in php section

Quote:(07-05-2011, 03:15 PM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

ok speak up with the text2image! post the source in php section :biggrin:

Shared the source in the PHP forums. I would have just posted it here... but I want to see more activity in there... =P I love discussing PHP.

Quote:(07-05-2011, 12:49 PM)Coder-san Wrote:

Quote: (07-05-2011, 12:47 PM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

LMAO that was so funny :epic:

It looks awesome dude

did you make it yourself? :epic:

Quote:(07-06-2011, 10:54 PM)Nathan Wrote:

It looks awesome dude

did you make it yourself? :epic:

Yes. It's all code and no actual artwork tools... =p The code is in the PHP forums if you want to check it out.