Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 233 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Nike - 145€ - DNA - (Fail/Success ?)

I ordered 3 days ago a nike order of 145€, with a new account.

The order includes a pair of shoes, a t-shirt and socks.

I have just received the order.
The delivery man took a picture of the package in front of my house, but I'm not on the picture, and you can't see my front door.

I was going to use DNA, thinking that I would be asked for a signature.

Do you think it's still a good idea to use DNA?
And if so, is it best that I contact them tomorrow via chat saying that I didn't receive my package and that it is marked as "delivered"?

Quote:The delivery man took a picture of the package in front of my house, but I'm not on the picture, and you can't see my front door.

Do you think it's still a good idea to use DNA?
Absolutely.

He can take 100 photos of every angle, It still doesn't change the fact that the package was left unattended at your premises.

Quote:And if so, is it best that I contact them tomorrow via chat saying that I didn't receive my package and that it is marked as "delivered"?
Don't mention anything about the delivery status.

Contact them the next day saying you're still waiting for the package to arrive.

Quote:(09-30-2022, 12:54 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:And if so, is it best that I contact them tomorrow via chat saying that I didn't receive my package and that it is marked as "delivered"?

Contact them the next day saying you're still waiting for the package to arrive.

Ok thanks i'll do that.

Quote:(09-30-2022, 01:19 PM)Ssufi Wrote:

Quote: (09-30-2022, 12:54 PM)mothered Wrote:

Ok thanks i'll do that.
As usual, please keep us updated.

I just contacted nike by chat.
Explaining to them that I was still waiting for the package.
After a few messages to know if I had checked at home and with the neighbors.
Here is their answer:

"Thank you for letting me know and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Since you did not receive your order after checking on your end, I will submit a request to our senior team to launch a Tracer investigation. Our delivery team will return to your address to investigate the area to find the lost package. By conducting this investigation, we can secure future shipments to your country. It will take 8 business days for this to be completed. I will keep you informed from time to time via email."

Does this mean that the delivery guy I saw will come back to my house and ask me why I have DNA?

yes the keyword is "MAY" not "WILL" but stick to your SE, dont worry and u should be good

Quote:(10-01-2022, 04:24 PM)Ssufi Wrote:

I just contacted nike by chat.
Explaining to them that I was still waiting for the package.
After a few messages to know if I had checked at home and with the neighbors.
Here is their answer:

"Thank you for letting me know and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Since you did not receive your order after checking on your end, I will submit a request to our senior team to launch a Tracer investigation. Our delivery team will return to your address to investigate the area to find the lost package. By conducting this investigation, we can secure future shipments to your country. It will take 8 business days for this to be completed. I will keep you informed from time to time via email."

Does this mean that the delivery guy I saw will come back to my house and ask me why I have DNA?
Possibly, but not likely.

They'll be assessing to see whether the package was successfully delivered.

Refund obtained !
After 8 days of waiting, I contacted them again via chat.
The agent went to see the result of the investigation and he first told me that they could not do anything for me.

Because the delivery company indicated in the result of the investigation that the package was delivered to a safe place.

I said that this was not true. I waited a little while for him to answer and then the agent offered me a refund, which I accepted.

Quote:(10-10-2022, 04:30 PM)Ssufi Wrote:

Refund obtained !
The agent went to see the result of the investigation and he first told me that they could not do anything for me.

Because the delivery company indicated in the result of the investigation that the package was delivered to a safe place.

I said that this was not true. I waited a little while for him to answer and then the agent offered me a refund, which I accepted.
Good job with staying with your claims. But you actually got unlucky that they put an investigation in the first place. Congrats on the win

Quote:(10-10-2022, 04:30 PM)Ssufi Wrote:

Refund obtained !

You're very lucky the rep approved the claim at his discretion, and did not decide to decline It based on the delivery status.

At the end of the day, It succeeded and that's all that counts.
Congrats.