Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 179 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Nike/zalando help

What is the best approach for Nike and Zalando? Asos was the first site I PEB'd, and it went well. However, I've heard these other sites might be different. I'm UK btw

Nike and zalando are easiest to hit, with nike for me PEB is always without any questions. Zalando need u to fill a document and send it to them u can even sign it in ms paint.

Quote:(11-16-2022, 10:09 AM)prucelo Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Nike and zalando are easiest to hit, with nike for me PEB is always without any questions. Zalando need u to fill a document and send it to them u can even sign it in ms paint.
Fresh account on Nike PEB?

Beware with Zalando. If claiming PEB with them, they often reply with "After the investigation, our warehouse has confirmed that all items of your order have been scanned, correctly packed and sent to you with the package you received. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot issue a credit in this case execute."

[/quote]
Fresh account on Nike PEB?

[/quote]

Should be fine

Quote: (11-16-2022, 05:18 PM)Ordnael92 Wrote:

Beware with Zalando. If claiming PEB with them, they often reply with "After the investigation, our warehouse has confirmed that all items of your order have been scanned, correctly packed and sent to you with the package you received. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot issue a credit in this case execute."

You can always tell them that package looks like it was opened before you

Quote:What is the best approach for Nike and Zalando?
Which of the two are you planning to SE?

Also, what's the Item description and weight?

Quote:(11-16-2022, 10:09 AM)prucelo Wrote:

whats the safe limit for PEB on nike? what have you successfully PEB'd ?

Quote: (11-17-2022, 03:20 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:What is the best approach for Nike and Zalando?
Which of the two are you planning to SE?

Also, what's the Item description and weight?

Both are fresh accounts so I would prefer the one that's easier to SE. I'd probably get 1 air max 95's and 1 cheap item like socks or gloves to PEB? I've already PEB'd ASOS and I've got an order from JDsports on the way (1 pair shoes and 1 pair of gloves) so i'm going to try and PEB them too and if it doesn't work I'll just return them in store

Quote:(11-17-2022, 03:40 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Both are fresh accounts so I would prefer the one that's easier to SE. I'd probably get 1 air max 95's and 1 cheap item like socks or gloves to PEB?
The Air Max will register a weight on consignment.

If an external Investigation Is opened and the weight Is cross-checked with the carrier, the SE will fail.

I've got an order from JDsports on the way (1 pair shoes and 1 pair of gloves) so i'm going to try and PEB them too and if it doesn't work I'll just return them in store
Please keep us updated as developments unfold.

@"ehuss7" Air max 95, Air max Plus, tech fleece and some other shit. I was taking out shoes calling them and telling that package looks like it was opened before or damaged

I've got an order from JDsports on the way (1 pair shoes and 1 pair of gloves) so i'm going to try and PEB them too and if it doesn't work I'll just return them in store
Please keep us updated as developments unfold.

[/quote]

For JD I just got a phone noti that they've had to split my order into 2 separate deliveries (1 for gloves and 1 for the shoes) can you recommend best thing to do in this situation?

Quote: (11-17-2022, 10:23 AM)prucelo Wrote:

@"ehuss7" Air max 95, Air max Plus, tech fleece and some other shit. I was taking out shoes calling them and telling that package looks like it was opened before or damaged

are you talking about SEing nike or zalando ? I feel like nike are way more easier to hit than zalando