Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 233 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Nix Brute Force

Hello Forum,

I would really appreciate if anybody could give a tutorial on Nix brute forcer v1.1.1. This program is native to linux so if you could also give a quick tutorial on how to install it as well would be really nice (because I am a total noob when it comes to linux).

Anyway brief summary of what the program can do :

NiX Brute Forcer is a tool that uses brute force in parallel to log into a system without having authentication credentials beforehand. This tool is intended to demonstrate the importance of choosing strong passwords.

The goal of NiX is to support a variety of services that allow remote authentication such as: MySQL, SSH, FTP, IMAP. It is based on NiX Proxy Checker.

This is the link >>>>

[To see links please register here]

And this is the download link >>>>

[To see links please register here]

Thanks to all who give appropriate answers.

Ok people its been over twenty days and over sixty views. Can anyone atleast tell me how to compile a php program in linux ?