Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 565 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
No Creators, like default construct, exist): cannot deserialize from Object value (no delegate- or property-based Creator

You need to use `jackson-module-kotlin` to deserialize to data classes. See [here][1] for details.

The error message above is what Jackson gives you if you try to deserialize some value into a data class when that module isn't enabled or, even if it is, when the `ObjectMapper` it uses doesn't have the `KotlinModule` registered. For example, take this code:

data class TestDataClass (val foo: String)

val jsonString = """{ "foo": "bar" }"""
val deserializedValue = ObjectMapper().readerFor(TestDataClass::class.java).readValue<TestDataClass>(jsonString)

This will fail with the following error:

com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.MismatchedInputException: Cannot construct instance of `test.SerializationTests$TestDataClass` (although at least one Creator exists): cannot deserialize from Object value (no delegate- or property-based Creator)

If you change the code above and replace `ObjectMapper` with `jacksonObjectMapper` (which simply returns a normal `ObjectMapper` with the `KotlinModule` registered), it works. i.e.

val deserializedValue = jacksonObjectMapper().readerFor(TestDataClass::class.java).readValue<TestDataClass>(jsonString)

I'm not sure about the Android side of things, but it looks like you'll need to get the system to use the `jacksonObjectMapper` to do the deserialization.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

Just want to point out that this [answer](

[To see links please register here]

) provides a better explanation.
Basically you can either have `@Getter` and `@NoArgConstructor` together
or let Lombok regenerates `@ConstructorProperties` using `lombok.config` file,
or compile your java project with `-parameters` flags,
or let Jackson use Lombok's `@Builder`

I solved this issue by adding a no argument constractor. If you are using **Lombok**, you only need to add `@NoArgsConstructor` annotation:

@AllArgsConstructor
@NoArgsConstructor
@Getter
@ToString
@EqualsAndHashCode
public class User {
private Long userId;
private String shortName;
}

I had this issue and i fixed with the code below.

@Configuration
open class JacksonMapper {

@Bean
open fun mapper(): ObjectMapper {
val mapper = ObjectMapper()

mapper.registerModule(KotlinModule())
return mapper
}
}

My cause of issue seems very uncommon to me, not sure if anybody else gets the error under same condition, I found the cause by diffing previous commits, here you go :

Via my build.gradle I was using these 2 compiler options, and commenting out this line fixed the issue
```java
//compileJava.options.compilerArgs = ['-Xlint:unchecked','-Xlint:deprecation']
```

If you are using LOMBOK.
Create a file lombok.config if you don't have one and add this line.

lombok.anyconstructor.addconstructorproperties=true

Encountered the same error in below Usecase.

I tried to hit the Rest(Put mapping) end point using sprint boot(**2.0.0 Snapshot Version**) without having **default** constructor in respective bean.

But with latest Spring Boot versions(**2.4.1 Version**) the same piece of code is working without error.

so the bean default constructor is **no longer** needed in latest version of Spring Boot

I got the same error and the problem was that my *model* didn't implement ***Serializable***, so check this as well, might help since this is also **one of the reason**.

Add Constructor in class
OR
if you are using pojo add
@NoArgsConstructor
@AllArgsConstructor

Also include JsonProperty -
`@JsonProperty("name")
private List<Employee> name;`

Just need to add ```@NoArgsConstructor``` and it works.